Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

She reminds me of a pretty anime girl! How neat!

thepidget

Double post--sorry.

<font color="#33CCCC" size="1">[ May 15, 2006 05:05 AM: Message edited by: thepidget ]</font>

thepidget

Where did you get Erica's little black Converse shoes? Are they from AG or from a different seller? I looooooove Converse shoes and wear them ALL the time. [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]

I'd like to get my dollies Converse as well (even if it's not historically accurate fashion, haha). The only dollie Converse-like shoes I've seen were at AGP.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

unfortunately I think I had that outfit in the 80s-no pink hair though although I would have loved it! One question, how do you guys get the mattel wig off? I bought a wig for one of my daughter's dolls, couldn't get the wig off(not a patient person), so I cut the dolls hair really short-and put the wig on over it. My ds prefers the crew cut version and is constantly pulling the wig off to annoy his sister-gotta love brothers.

monimarine

She looks great!!! [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img] [img]smile.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

She's SO cute!! I was born in 85, but I have a HUGE love of the 80s (especially fashion), I can't wait until you post more!

Where did you get the wig. I've been wanting to make an AG of an anime character, and need a purple wig >_<.

Where did you get Erica's little black Converse shoes? Are they from AG or from a different seller? I looooooove Converse shoes and wear them ALL the time.
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">The cons are from the first Blue Jeans Basic outfit, that came out in 1995. As are the yellow socks [img]smile.gif[/img] . The outfit is pretty cheap on ebay because it's so dated- big red shirt, odd (for now) fitting pants.

GreyMyst

Originally posted by cami713:
    [QB]
    Where did you get the wig. I've been wanting to make an AG of an anime character, and need a purple wig >_<.
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I got the pink base of the wig from a local store that sells wigs for BJDs. (so I think it was an 8-9) . Then I cut the back and added more hair in to cover where I made it bigger. Then I added the purple because when I originally thought up this character in the early 90s she had purple streaks. (and a violent/evil streak that is omited from this version)

The cons are from the first Blue Jeans Basic outfit, that came out in 1995. As are the yellow socks [img]smile.gif[/img] . The outfit is pretty cheap on ebay because it's so dated- big red shirt, odd (for now) fitting pants.
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Yup, I got it in a lot, but it doesn't sell for dirt hehe. The tights are also AG, but are actually white ones that had a "mystery stain". It wouldn't come out so I dyed them with RIT when I was dying the canopy for her bed. (a whole another story)

Inactive Member marisoldancegirl662's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

She is such a pretty doll with pink and purple hair wow!!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Very cool. Looks like you are having fun. I also would love to hear her history. Love the pink hair.

[img]graemlins/smarty.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/smarty.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Ooooh, I love her hair. THat is a really good idea [img]smile.gif[/img]

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast