Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 37

Thread: Movie

  1. #21
    Felicity_Fan85
    Guest Felicity_Fan85's Avatar

    Post

    after Felicity, I would say Addy and Kirsten

  2. #22
    Inactive Member Tinuviel_156's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 7th, 2004
    Posts
    159
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I just can't wait to see a Josefina movie, and after that i'd like Kirsten because she was my first doll and I'm hoping that they'll make a wagon to go with the new stuff released alongside a movie, hehe. [img]smile.gif[/img]

    I'd just love to see a Josefina movie though- and Kaya's movie could end up just gorgeous. It could add a lot to Kaya's popularity since a lot of the scenes in the book would seem a lot more exciting seen visually than read in a book.

    Greta

  3. #23
    Inactive Member soraworldseen's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 20th, 2005
    Posts
    29
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Actually Kaya is the most exciting American Girl. Every book is exciting to me. She's always doing something adventurous! Saving someones life, getting kidnapped, and getting caught in a fire hardly seems boring.

  4. #24
    Felicity_Fan85
    Guest Felicity_Fan85's Avatar

    Post

    Tinuviel_156, I love the owl in your siggie pic!

  5. #25
    AG Crazy in Wyoming
    Guest AG Crazy in Wyoming's Avatar

    Post

    Addy !!!!!!

  6. #26
    Inactive Member bgeurtz's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 23rd, 2005
    Posts
    630
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Okay, I'm reading this thread than notice the date. How did anyone find something from last year and now we are posting on it as if it were yesterday. I am confused.
    I feel like I'm in the twilight zone. [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img]

  7. #27
    HB Forum Owner agdreamer500's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 19th, 2006
    Posts
    107
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Either Addy or Kirsten!

    ~Kirby~

  8. #28
    emmaashley2
    Guest emmaashley2's Avatar

    Smile

    *Kit!!*

    <font color="#051E50" size="1">[ February 12, 2006 07:59 PM: Message edited by: emmaashley2 ]</font>

  9. #29
    Inactive Member vgdag94's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 12th, 2005
    Posts
    374
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by Boop0415:
    Okay, I'm reading this thread than notice the date. How did anyone find something from last year and now we are posting on it as if it were yesterday. I am confused.
    I feel like I'm in the twilight zone. [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img]
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Same here! When I saw the post I was like OMG I don't remember posting this!!! And then I was like OH it was a year ago! lol..

  10. #30
    Inactive Member lacherig's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 30th, 2005
    Posts
    160
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Okay, I'm reading this thread than notice the date. How did anyone find something from last year and now we are posting on it as if it were yesterday. I am confused.
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Hahaha. I was reading and I was so confused too. Until it dawned on me that it's a little old. [img]tongue.gif[/img]


    Who revived a post from a year ago?

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •