Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 37

Thread: Movie

  1. #1
    Inactive Member vgdag94's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 12th, 2005
    Posts
    374
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Which doll would you like the best to have a movie about them? I say Felicity and she is!

  2. #2
    Inactive Member lynet44's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 3rd, 2004
    Posts
    187
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    My vote is for Kit and maybe Molly. I love those eras.

    Lynet

  3. #3
    Inactive Member lileva's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 5th, 2005
    Posts
    80
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I thought someone said they were planning on making a Kit movie after the Felicity movie.I would love to see a Kit amd Molly movie.Those were actually the first books my DD and I read together but for some reason she wanted a Samantha doll first before we even read the book. [img]confused.gif[/img]

  4. #4
    Inactive Member vew-tori's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 23rd, 2004
    Posts
    1,258
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Molly is our favorite. I hope she might be after Kit.

  5. #5
    Inactive Member amyjoy's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 27th, 2004
    Posts
    1,029
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Kit and Addy's stories would make great movies!!! I loved the books and the movies would be interesting too!!!

  6. #6
    Inactive Member JAdder's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 31st, 2002
    Posts
    141
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I still question what Mattel is planning. There are many factors to concider.
    1, what sets can be found and/or built.
    2, actors (there is only so much make-up can do to someone before they start to look silly.)Think of Hugh Jackman in yellow spandex...ick. It would be easier to find an actor who looks like Kit or Molly then it would to find someone who looks like Kaya or Josefina. (not saying there are no fine actors that are hispanic or native american just ones that would agree to work on a project such as this.)
    3, what Vaelrie Tripp wants to write. (not to exclued Janiet Shaw and others.) As you know the friend dolls go inside with the movie somewhat. The authors are there to write the books for the friends. If they don't feel the vibe on Kit's Ruthie but a strong pull on Felicity's Elizbeth guess who is going to get done. Which was the reason I was told Ruthie would be next and she obvouly isn't.
    4, this is more of a well maybe reason there is a factor of other things. Large item sales like sled I belive a large item will be sold with each doll. Felicity already has Penny so all that will really be needed is maybe a chair or carrage for her to pull Felicity and Elizabeth. They won't have to make a new horse. Which if they have any brains at all they will make Blackie for Kirsten, a burro for Josefina, Speaking Rain's brown pony with lead rope and ect. after all most of these are chirstmas stories and it seems the animals are important.
    What everyone must remeber the friends will be made regardless of movies if Nellie is any indication of sales. Only a moron will close down a produceing gold mine. Also WB was so pleased with the result of Samantha they have made a contract with Mattel for 3 more shows. I don't know if this was counted after Samantha or including Samantha. But there might be a instrest on who will be next, maybe Molly or Kit or pretty please Kirsten. I am just guessing but as we know about Ruthie I have been wrong before so really as far as which doll will come next and whether or not a movie will be done remains to be seen.

  7. #7
    Inactive Member lovethosedolls's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 18th, 2003
    Posts
    159
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Talking

    I want to see Kaya Josie and Addy's movies.

  8. #8
    Inactive Member lieu2's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 21st, 2003
    Posts
    354
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I think MOlly but I think Kit would have a great story line.

  9. #9
    Jane Hart
    Guest Jane Hart's Avatar

    Post

    I can't even pick! I would be just as excited with every movie they make. I supose if I had to chose though...Molly...or perhaps Kirsten...or Kit...or Kaya...or Addy...see what I mean? I can't choose just one! AHHH! [img]confused.gif[/img]

  10. #10
    HB Forum Owner rebecca191's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 7th, 2005
    Posts
    93
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Definitley Kirsten!

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •