Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Results 31 to 37 of 37

Thread: Movie

  1. #31
    Inactive Member cami713's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 23rd, 2005
    Posts
    1,375
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Okay, I'm reading this thread than notice the date. How did anyone find something from last year and now we are posting on it as if it were yesterday. I am confused.
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">There's a search feature. If you look at the little set at the top right, there's "my profile," "register," and then "search". Click search and you can search for an old topic.

  2. #32
    Inactive Member Nethilia's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 29th, 2006
    Posts
    266
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by Felicity+Addyfan:
    Addy, Addy, Addy, Addy, Addy....
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Co sign. It would be a beautiful movie. I'd snap it up in a heartbeat--and I haven't even seen the others.

  3. #33
    Inactive Member Cake Cottage's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 8th, 2006
    Posts
    16
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I'd like to see Molly's movie! [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img]

  4. #34
    Inactive Member MollyMolly's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 12th, 2005
    Posts
    236
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Kirsten would make a really cool movie!

  5. #35
    Inactive Member BananaSmoothie's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 8th, 2005
    Posts
    44
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I'd love a Kirsten or Addy movie [img]biggrin.gif[/img] Kit would be good, too.

    <font color="#051E50" size="1">[ February 12, 2006 09:00 PM: Message edited by: BananaSmoothie ]</font>

  6. #36
    Inactive Member vgdag94's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 12th, 2005
    Posts
    374
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Well, besides Felicity who I said last year, I think Addy or Kirsten would make really good movies....so would Kit! And Kaya! Her stories are really adventurous....all of them would make really interesting movies.. [img]smile.gif[/img]

  7. #37
    Inactive Member cami713's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 23rd, 2005
    Posts
    1,375
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I'd like to see an Addy movie, and a Kit movie. They're my favorites after Sam and Lissie, and I really think Addy's movie would be amazingly heartwarming, and very moving.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •