Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 25

Thread: Introducing....

  1. #11
    prasnlrd
    Guest prasnlrd's Avatar

    Congrataulations! What to "beauts". I especially love your gray eyed morsel! My Keisha Joelle is AGT#20 (bloned hair/gray eyes) and I love her gray eyes!! Heeee-Hawwww!!

    BTW:
    Why did AG retire the gray eyed dollies??? I love them!

    [img]graemlins/island.gif[/img] [img]rolleyes.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/island.gif[/img]

  2. #12
    Inactive Member Kenshinchan's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 19th, 2006
    Posts
    1,024
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    They're so pretty! I love the grey eyes too, and Miriam was very nice to give up her name, especially for a doll that hasn't even been bought yet. [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

  3. #13
    Inactive Member crazy8's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 27th, 2006
    Posts
    79
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Congrats on your new girls. They are beautiful. [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

  4. #14
    Inactive Member AngieBelle's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 31st, 2002
    Posts
    250
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Miriam is a twin to my Hannah Rose. [img]smile.gif[/img] I don't see that particular doll very often.

  5. #15
    Inactive Member Jeanette M.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    July 18th, 2003
    Posts
    1,239
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by AngieBelle:
    Miriam is a twin to my Hannah Rose. [img]smile.gif[/img] I don't see that particular doll very often.
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I had never seen her in person, and only a few times in pictures. She is truly lovely. [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img]

  6. #16
    Inactive Member dornroeschen's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 1st, 2004
    Posts
    1,053
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Congratulations on your two new beauties! They came to a good home with lots love lovely sisters to play with.

    Enjoy them!

  7. #17
    Inactive Member Katie from IL's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 5th, 2005
    Posts
    952
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Congrats on your new dolls, and retired ones too!

  8. #18
    Inactive Member kitandkat's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 23rd, 2006
    Posts
    949
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Congratulations! The girls look like they'll be happy in their new home. And I just love Miriam's dress!

  9. #19
    Inactive Member marymax's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 19th, 2004
    Posts
    491
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    your new dolls are lovely....I am sure they will be happy in their new home

  10. #20
    monimarine
    Guest monimarine's Avatar

    Post

    Congratulations Jeanette on your new girls! [img]smile.gif[/img]

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •