Very pretty girls! Miriam sort of looks like #25, only with bangs. I didn't realize AG had made that hair/eye combination before. [img]smile.gif[/img]
Wow! How did you get those two? They have been retired for a while. [img]graemlins/hmmm.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/wonder.gif[/img]
Very pretty girls! Miriam sort of looks like #25, only with bangs. I didn't realize AG had made that hair/eye combination before. [img]smile.gif[/img]
wow! gorgeous girls! Lucky you. Welcome Connie and Miriam!
They are both beautiful! congratulations!
I am on the look out for a light brown/gray eyed AGoT, since my dd has lt brown hair/gray eyes. If anyone sees one or has one, let me know!
Gena
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I just always keep my eyes and my options open, ask lots of questions of people who are selling, and act quickly when the opportunity presents itself. Sometimes in can take a long time to get what you are looking for.... [img]wink.gif[/img]Originally posted by AGdivine:
Wow! How did you get those two? They have been retired for a while.
Bookmarks