Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 15

Thread: Addy

  1. #1
    HB Forum Owner felicityprincess04's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 30th, 2004
    Posts
    683
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I just realized how pretty Addy really is! Is there anything anyone really likes about her? Whats special? Is her hair hard to deal with? And other stuff like that. Thanks alot!

  2. #2
    Inactive Member carolinapooh's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 8th, 2005
    Posts
    631
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I was looking at her in the catalog this weekend and comparing her to the AGOT with her face mold.

    I think they look completely different. Addy has a different expression in her eyes - independent but compassionate, scared but strong, sure of herself and yet unsure of her world at the same time.

    I agree - she's just lovely!

  3. #3
    Inactive Member sjdc's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 28th, 2002
    Posts
    23
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Yeah, Addy is a really pretty doll.

    You guys are making me want to wait forever for the AG site to load so I can look at it again! And I had reached a record for not visiting it...in fact, I lost tract after I had become more busy and now I want to go there again....

    But then I'll want to go shopping and I can't do that. lol [img]graemlins/broken_heart.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/thinking.gif[/img]

  4. #4
    Inactive Member lieu2's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 21st, 2003
    Posts
    354
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    We just got Addy and I love her. Her hair is very soft. I left it in its braid and tuck under. But she has a lovely collection and she is very pretty. My daughter adores her.

  5. #5
    Inactive Member marymax's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 19th, 2004
    Posts
    491
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I just love Addy, if you look at my Addy album, you can almost see expression and personality in her face....she has a rosy blush to her face. When you compare her to my other AA dolls...you will see the difference....Her hair is different but AA have different hair than Caucasion americans....but thats what makes her special..you wouldnt want her hair to be straight...besides you can get to try all those cool AA styles on your doll.... The first thing I did was tried the braiding....I have seen so many little girls with really neat hair styles...well I cant do it....lol....I tried the pony beads.....that was okay....but now Addy is back to her original hairstyle and very happy to have it.....
    mary

  6. #6
    Inactive Member mayergirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 30th, 2005
    Posts
    789
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Smile

    I agree. I have a PM Addy, and there's just something about her. She looks more...real than the other dolls. But, I think I feel that way about all the "different" dolls. Like, I love Felicity, and I had to have her when I was little because she was different and didn't have bangs. Then Addy had a different face. And then Josefina had a different face. And then Kaya, who I think is the prettiest of the dolls, had another different face. I think I just like different... [img]graemlins/hmmm.gif[/img]

  7. #7
    Jane Hart
    Guest Jane Hart's Avatar

    Post

    I love Addy, she really is beautiful! Her hair is amazing in my opinion, it's so thick and long and I think it is easy to take care of, although it is prone to friz. I think you should get her, you'll fall in love with her!

  8. #8
    Inactive Member carolinapooh's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 8th, 2005
    Posts
    631
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    JuliaAM and I were talking about her the other day and we think her stories seem so real. The other girls have realistic stories, too - but Addy's seem almost like you're there or getting a first-hand account.

    <font color="#051E50" size="1">[ March 15, 2005 01:09 PM: Message edited by: mollymom ]</font>

  9. #9
    Inactive Member auri's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 28th, 2004
    Posts
    543
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I love Addy. Her stories are painful but so real and so filled with courage and compassion. Her clothes are fabulous. Even though I think actually wearing those styles must have been uncomfortable I still like them so much. I'm lucky enough to have her accessories including her school kit with the little abacus and her amusements with the little wari game, I think it has another name but it's the same game I learned as a kid. When AG started getting rid of Felicty--thank heavens they've rethought that--I feared Addy might be next. Now I just hope they'll continue to bring out wonderful new things for her.

  10. #10
    Inactive Member dolllover's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 4th, 2004
    Posts
    2,583
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I love Addy! [img]smile.gif[/img]

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •