Thread: Ok, so I was sitting there brushing Lizzie, Lissie, and Mari's hair...

Wrinklie Alert

Exclamation

When all of a sudden I saw this piece of hair that had the string that keeps it on the wig hanging down, so I'm like "Oh its probley just some loose string, factory defect maybe." So, I pull it out and AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! ELIZABETH'S HAIR IS FALLING OUT OF THE WIG!!!!!!!
    So what do I do?!?!!? Call AG CS? Will they send me a new one? I don't want to have to send my Lizzie back!*Hugs lizzie and hides her from the mean people who want to take her away* Or do they send a free replacement?
    [img]graemlins/cry_smile.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/girl.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/broken_heart.gif[/img]

<font color="#051E50" size="1">[ November 19, 2005 03:42 PM: Message edited by: Wrinklie Alert ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I had a problem with one of my dolls hair and I called and they sent me out a new doll and a pre-paid postage sticker to send the defective doll back. I'm sure that's what they will offer you...they then take the defective dolls (I've been told) and fix them up and donate them to charity. Good luck
    Shanna

Wrinklie Alert

But I don't want to send her back!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Hmmmmm, I've heard of people who stitch it back on. Are you good at sewing? There is probably someone on this board who would be able to walk you through it. You could call AG and ask them what your options are, maybe if you told them you just really don't want to send her back they would have some other suggestions. Good luck!

Shanna

Wrinklie Alert

Yes I can sew... so do I just take a needle and thread and boom its back on!?

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Some hair falls out just because. If the actually wig is defective thats differnt. Look at the root of the hair, some hairs are broken by the needed when the wigs are made, if the threads are broken or incorrect that is a defective wig.

I hope that helps, but don't worry some hair falling out all my dolls have done it. I am concerned that customer service will become less helpfull if we abuse them over normal things. I work in a library and trust me things change if patrons abuse our generousity.

Ashley

<font color="#051E50" size="1">[ November 19, 2005 07:02 PM: Message edited by: Ds9jullian ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I say call AG and ask them if they can just give her a new head.That would be better than sending her back,to get a whole new doll!