Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Please sign the petition for an AG place Seattle!

AngieGill

Originally posted by Skittl1321:
    I personally would prefer to live in a state that doesn't have an AGP. I like not paying tax on my catalog orders.
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Me too!!! Just dont put one in Ohio!!! LOL! besides, It is kinda fun to have to travel to get to one..adds to the experience of the day when you go. : )

AmericanGirlLover2982
    I signed for ya even though I live all the way in New York.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Originally posted by GillyGals:
    </font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Skittl1321:
    I personally would prefer to live in a state that doesn't have an AGP. I like not paying tax on my catalog orders.
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Me too!!! Just dont put one in Ohio!!! LOL! besides, It is kinda fun to have to travel to get to one..adds to the experience of the day when you go. : )</font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I think it's a safe bet that there will NOT be one coming to Arkansas. But I think Dallas is the perfect spot - that's the one city I've been to where people spend BIG money (and, yes, I've been to several big cities including LA and Orlando ). [img]wink.gif[/img]

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12