Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 16 of 16

Thread: AGT26

  1. #11
    Inactive Member cami713's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 23rd, 2005
    Posts
    1,375
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Great choice! She is soooo cute. She and Addy are different, they just share the saem facemold.
    Her hair is easy to do. You cannot brush it or it will get all curly...but all you have to do it twirl it on your finger and it goes right back.

    Here is DD and Sierra Elizabeth (AGT#26):
    DD and AGT#26

    Here is AGT#26's Arrival Pictures #17-18:
    AGT#26's Arrival

    Here is a picture of her alone:
    AGT#26

    prasnlrd in CA.
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Thank you so much for the pictures! And for assuring me her hair isn't hard to manage!

    I'm 100% sure on her, now, and I can't wait to open her up. Thanks again for the pictures and help!

    Edit: Sorry to be a bother again, but are there any outfits that look *perfect* on this doll?

    <font color="#051E50" size="1">[ November 30, 2005 11:37 AM: Message edited by: cami713 ]</font>

  2. #12
    prasnlrd
    Guest prasnlrd's Avatar

    Post

    Originally posted by cami713:
    Edit: Sorry to be a bother again, but are there any outfits that look *perfect* on this doll?
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Everything! Really , she is just sooo cute! I have had her in her meet outfit, a mix-match Urban outfit amd now she is in the Snowflake PJ's; she is just a gorgoeus doll! You will not be sorry. She also looks cute with her hair drawn up in two pony tails too!

    Here is a picture of her in poytails:
    Sierra (AGT#26) With Two Pony Tails.

    Here she is in the Snow Flake PJ's.
    Sierra Elizabeth (AGT#26) in Snow Fake PJ's

    Notice that she is sitting close to Addy in this picture. Yes, they have the same facemold, but both are distict in their own right with different personalties. I love them both and all my dollies!

    [img]graemlins/island.gif[/img] prasnlrd in CA. [img]graemlins/island.gif[/img]

  3. #13
    Inactive Member cami713's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 23rd, 2005
    Posts
    1,375
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    The pigtails! AH!!!! She's sooo cute! I'm already picturing how super cute she'll look in things I already have, and how cute she'll look in the things I'm going to ask for for Christmas, like Molly's Swimsuit (or modern sundress), and the Gala Outfit, and the Horse Lover, and I bet she looks super sweet in Addy's outfits! I'm so excited. I haven't been this excited about a doll since Felicity last year (Elizabeth and Nellie are glaring at me).

    Is her hair textured? Or is it more like the not-textured hair, and just curly?

    I really am glad she doesn't look much like Addy, I've wanted her for years, and am definitely going to get her next year at AGPLA. Two awesome things at once, [img]wink.gif[/img] !

  4. #14
    prasnlrd
    Guest prasnlrd's Avatar

    Post

    Originally posted by cami713:
    The pigtails! AH!!!! She's sooo cute! I'm already picturing how super cute she'll look in things I already have, and how cute she'll look in the things I'm going to ask for for Christmas, like Molly's Swimsuit (or modern sundress), and the Gala Outfit, and the Horse Lover, and I bet she looks super sweet in Addy's outfits! I'm so excited. I haven't been this excited about a doll since Felicity last year (Elizabeth and Nellie are glaring at me).

    Is her hair textured? Or is it more like the not-textured hair, and just curly?

    I really am glad she doesn't look much like Addy, I've wanted her for years, and am definitely going to get her next year at AGPLA. Two awesome things at once, [img]wink.gif[/img] !
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">ROTFL!!!! You are like my DD was when she first saw her when she came out! Her hair is not textured, but if you brush it or comb it; it curls real tight...no problem, just finger twirl it in sections AND don't waste you money on a pick..use your finger!

    Post pictures when you get her!

    [img]graemlins/island.gif[/img] prasnlrd in CA. [img]graemlins/island.gif[/img]

  5. #15
    Inactive Member cami713's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 23rd, 2005
    Posts
    1,375
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    LOL! Thanks again for all your help!

    I will definitely post pictures after Christmas! Thanks again~! [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img]

  6. #16
    HB Forum Owner Kaileyfan1's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10th, 2005
    Posts
    1,752
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    She is beautiful!Thanks for the pics!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •