Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 14

Thread: ...

  1. #1
    talentedtwelve12
    Guest talentedtwelve12's Avatar

    Post

    I have made many mistakes,

    and

    I am sorry.

    Apology accepted????

  2. #2
    Inactive Member lscogbill's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 24th, 2005
    Posts
    713
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Katya? Is that you? Hello and welcome.

  3. #3
    Dancin'4'AG
    Guest Dancin'4'AG's Avatar

    Post

    huh?????? what is going on?? I miss a couple of days on the board, come back, and weird things are happening?! [img]eek.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/thinking.gif[/img]

  4. #4
    talentedtwelve12
    Guest talentedtwelve12's Avatar

    Post

    You missed my big mistake. [img]redface.gif[/img]

  5. #5
    prasnlrd
    Guest prasnlrd's Avatar

    Post

    Originally posted by Dancin'4'AG:
    huh?????? what is going on?? I miss a couple of days on the board, come back, and weird things are happening?! [img]eek.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/thinking.gif[/img]
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">So true....what happened...????????

    [img]graemlins/island.gif[/img] prasnlrd in CA. [img]graemlins/island.gif[/img]

  6. #6
    Inactive Member jenndon's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 15th, 2005
    Posts
    687
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Katya--
    I think people will better respond if you tell them what it is, so I will, okay?

    You can see another post about a 7.99 AG lot listing on ebay that will explain it.

    We forgive you and want you around. Thanks for apologizing.

  7. #7
    Inactive Member amyjoy's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 27th, 2004
    Posts
    1,029
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Hey Katya!!!! I forgive you!!!
    It was a silly thing to do, just tell us about Your auction next time, K?
    Glad your here, it wouldn't be the same without you!!! [img]smile.gif[/img]

  8. #8
    Inactive Member gritsmommyof5's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 26th, 2004
    Posts
    301
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Kayta,

    Thanks for saying I am sorry.
    Of course your forgiven.

    Now why did you change your name?

  9. #9
    talentedtwelve12
    Guest talentedtwelve12's Avatar

    Post

    grits, I changed it because I was embarrassed about my mistake.

  10. #10
    Inactive Member American_Mommy's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 23rd, 2005
    Posts
    918
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    We all make mistakes Katya. We love having you here. I know you are a talented seamstress, but I like your old name too.Maybe you can change it back if you ever want to? You are in the company of friends, no need to be embarassed, especially since you apologized and everything. ((hugs))

    <font color="#051E50" size="1">[ December 08, 2005 10:13 PM: Message edited by: OSusannah ]</font>

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •