Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 14 of 14

Thread: ...

  1. #11
    Inactive Member pajamarose's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 31st, 2004
    Posts
    265
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I agree with american_mommy. We all do stupid things that we regret later. Just need to learn from it and go on.

    Lea

    [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img]

  2. #12
    Inactive Member gritsmommyof5's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 26th, 2004
    Posts
    301
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Honey, I wish I could take back the mistakes I have made in my life. But if you really look at your mistakes through your heart, you will learn through them. I did not know you could sew how wonderful.

    I really think you should change your old name back...

  3. #13
    Felicity_Fan85
    Guest Felicity_Fan85's Avatar

    Post

    I don't know what happened, but everybody does make mistakes. I've made mistakes before. it's a natural part of life.

  4. #14
    HB Forum Owner Miss_Nellie_OMalley's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 25th, 2005
    Posts
    569
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Its cool kiddo!! Don't fret, you are sorry for it and that's what truely matters.

    I know there is no one on this board who has not made a mistake, and then wished that they could go back in time and change it... so that makes us all the more forgiving =D

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •