Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: Soooooo

  1. #1
    Dancin'4'AG
    Guest Dancin'4'AG's Avatar

    Post

    since Jess will be available Dec. 26th does this mean that other new items possibly for spring will also be released? or is that too soon? Will E and F each het some type of new outfit geared aroung spring or something like Samantha and Nellie did last year???

  2. #2
    HB Forum Owner felicityprincess04's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 30th, 2004
    Posts
    683
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I'm betting Elizabeth will get a new summer dress. [img]wink.gif[/img]

  3. #3
    Inactive Member dolllover's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 4th, 2004
    Posts
    2,583
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I think Spring outfits will also be introduced. I wouldn't be surprised if there are new Valentine's Day Outfits for AGT or Bitty Baby.

  4. #4
    HB Forum Owner Kaileyfan1's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10th, 2005
    Posts
    1,752
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I like Elle's idea of Lizzie getting a summer dress.I hope this happens!

  5. #5
    monimarine
    Guest monimarine's Avatar

    Post

    I am sure they will make other new things for the new Jess catalog. If the PS already said that E is getting a new spring outfit, then I am guessing there might be more that will be available on the 26th too.

  6. #6
    Inactive Member Samanthasmom's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 29th, 2005
    Posts
    392
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I hope that Nellie gets a few more outfits, I know she can wear Samanthas stuff but it would be nice to add to her own collection.. Maybe a casual type dress or something from her older days??

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •