-
December 17th, 2005, 07:59 PM
#1
Inactive Member
So, I know that someone got upset about the Jess Happy Christmas post, and I have to admit that I was shocked when I opened it, too (but still happy), and I also didn't show dd so she could see it day by day on the club site.
I agree that almost all of us want to see/hear/read about the inside info and we want to speculate about it and guess etc etc.
But I was just wondering if we should be sure that the post indicates it. The two recent Jess info posts did, so if someone didn't want to know, they would know to check.
I know that Happy Christmas is probably not a hostboard member, but I guess the mods could even edit titles.
Just wanted to see what everyone else thought of this.
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks