Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 13

Thread: Presents?

  1. #1
    Inactive Member dolllover's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 4th, 2004
    Posts
    2,583
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Question

    Did any of you guys that celebrate Christmas open your presents yet? If you did what did you get? I got a bunch of good stuff:
    Lemon and Sage Shampoo and Conditioner from Bliss Spa in Manhattan
    Elizabeth's Quilted Cloak
    $150 AG Gift Certificate
    Josefina's Christmas Dress & Mantilla
    Red Slippers for Girls
    Make-up
    A dress
    Nancy Drew and Hardy Boys book
    Babushka Doll
    $50 Best Buy Gift Certificate
    5 Ipod Nano Covers
    Dell Computer
    $25 from Grandparents

    <font color="#051E50" size="1">[ December 25, 2005 11:43 AM: Message edited by: AGfanatic ]</font>

  2. #2
    HB Forum Owner felicityprincess04's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 30th, 2004
    Posts
    683
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Yeah! I got a Babushka doll too! From San Francisco [img]wink.gif[/img]

  3. #3
    Inactive Member dolllover's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 4th, 2004
    Posts
    2,583
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Cool! I love the Babushka Dolls! They are so cute!

  4. #4
    HB Forum Owner Kaileyfan1's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10th, 2005
    Posts
    1,752
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    What is a babuska doll!Melanie,sounds like you got great gifts!

  5. #5
    prasnlrd
    Guest prasnlrd's Avatar

    Wink

    Merry Christmas! Looks like all your Ag Dreams came true! Enjoy! [img]graemlins/present.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/present.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/present.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/present.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/present.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/present.gif[/img]

  6. #6
    Inactive Member mer_chicky_13's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 25th, 2005
    Posts
    6
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Ag stuff
    Josephina( I was sooooooo excited!)

    her meet accesories ( I just love her rebezo)

    Felicity movie

    mini mystery puzzles ( they look easy but sooo cute)

    Molly mystery ( looks pretty good)

    Kit's pajamas for me ( very neat, pants are like capris for me, but they are still adorable. The shirt is a little small but its a large so and I'm okay with it)

    Kit's school outfit ( shoes are VERY hard to grt on, but its an adorable outfit)

    Felicity's paper dolls

    Stuff
    A journal
    teddy bear soap
    gel pen
    ornament
    cat felt blanket
    knit teddy bear socks
    purple suitcase
    fuzzy board kit ( like a coloting poster)
    pearl necklace
    sea star bracelet
    dolphin watch
    kitty pajamas
    scrapbook set

  7. #7
    Inactive Member llama_dreamdancer_5's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 18th, 2005
    Posts
    194
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    just wanted to let u know mer_chicky_13 is me! Sighned in with the wrong name

  8. #8
    Inactive Member AGgirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 31st, 2005
    Posts
    29
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I'm so excited, I opened all the big pressies from family yesterday and I got:

    Bitty Baby(!!!)
    And her starter collection.

    It's not much, but my Birthday is on the 31st so I know there is more stuff on the way.

    I also got some truffles and some dove chocolate.

  9. #9
    Inactive Member dolllover's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 4th, 2004
    Posts
    2,583
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Here's a picture of a Babushka Doll: http://www.polstore.com/6Babushka.jpg

  10. #10
    HB Forum Owner felicityprincess04's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 30th, 2004
    Posts
    683
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Yes, they are also known as "nesting" dolls because they get smaller and smaller and smaller.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •