Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: I had to file a paypal complaint on my Kailey doll...HELP! I need a 3rd party opinion

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

What about justmagicmaria.????. I know she has a doll house, she has a website I would say with her expertise that she would qualify to write you a letter?? If that is all they are asking for is an opinion, I think hers would be fine??? Who better to ask then someone with all those dolls!!!
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I would gladly work with anyone here... but the letter has to be written on letter head...

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

What about justmagicmaria.????. I know she has a doll house, she has a website I would say with her expertise that she would qualify to write you a letter?? If that is all they are asking for is an opinion, I think hers would be fine??? Who better to ask then someone with all those dolls!!!
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I would gladly work with anyone here... but the letter has to be written on letter head...

ponydreamer

I hope you figure this one out. You've really been having a bad stroke of ebay luck lately!

By the way...I emailed you...I wanted you to know I sent the info that you needed from me....

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Anyone can make up a letterhead in Wordperfect or any program like that. I think as long as it has the persons name, address, phone number in a letterhead format it should be acceptable.

HB Forum Owner Miss_Nellie_OMalley's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

PM Gilly Girl... she has her own business and technically she would be qualified in this field.

IF worse comes to worse find a toy museum, or an ebay place that list your stuff. Also look in the phone book for restoration services.

As far as cost just attach the hospital form from the AG catalogue... all you need now is someone to say that yes this was damaged and this and this will need to be repaired and the AG price list should work as an invoice.

HB Forum Owner Miss_Nellie_OMalley's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I am not sure where in Georgia you are but I did find this:

http://www.superpages.com/yellowpage...-GA/T-Atlanta/

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Can't you post pictures, etc. here and have one (or more) people on the HB serve as your 3rd party? Certainly, many people on here are qualified to speak to the doll's condition.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Most doll manufacturers readily disclose that ink doesn't come off vinyl. Would a print-out e-mail from American Girl suffice? It's definitely at worth writing them and asking them and seeing if they will help you this way.

My Life of Faith doll came with a warning not to get ink on her. Hopefully AG would also be open about this.

PayPal is supposedly tough to deal with in asking for a refund, so stick to your guns and don't back down!

GreyMyst

Also if you win those claims, you normally will have to send the item back to the seller. If you've already fixed it, she can use that fact to negate your claim when she gets it back.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Was there a picture in the item description?

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast