Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 25

Thread: Posters

  1. #1
    Inactive Member MOM to JILLIAN's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 2nd, 2006
    Posts
    684
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Do a search on the AG Website for poster. There are many available. They have the Meet ones and the Reading ones. I think they are $5.95 or $6.95. HTH.

  2. #2
    Inactive Member Skittl1321's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 26th, 2005
    Posts
    1,310
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Actually, I already checked the AG site (which is why my OP is complaining that Felicity is not available) but I was wondering if someone who is a frequent ebayer has noticed a price trend on these.

    I know you can check the last 30 days of auctions, but I don't ebay much, so I was hoping someone who had could tell me if these go for less than retail on a regular basis.

  3. #3
    Inactive Member MOM to JILLIAN's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 2nd, 2006
    Posts
    684
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Sorry, last time I checked the AG website both of the Felicity ones were available. I ordered a couple of posters a week or two ago. I got the Felicity Meet one, but already had the Reading one so I didn't order it, but I really think it was still there. I was disappointed because there wasn't a Meet Samantha one on the site. Good luck finding the poster. Sorry, I couldn't be any help.

  4. #4
    Inactive Member Skittl1321's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 26th, 2005
    Posts
    1,310
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    That's alright. You were probably of help to someone who didn't know the posters were available at all.

    Felicity's meet poster is still there. And in the original Rose Garden dress. Actually all the meet posters show the original book covers.

    For those following the topic these are available on the site

    Reading Poster: Addy, Josefina, Kirsten, Molly, Samantha, Kit

    Meet Poster: Addy, Josefina, Kit, Kirsten, Felicity.

    The fact that Samantha is missing from the Meet posters, and that it is of the original book covers furthers my thought that these posters are on their way out.

  5. #5
    Inactive Member jenndon's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 15th, 2005
    Posts
    687
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I didn't respond to this earlier, because I don't really know for certain, but I remember thinking that the posters seem to go for a higher price than I would have thought was an ebay deal. So, that doesn't answer the question, but I don't think they regularly go for much less than retail.

    I did just go look at Kit's reading poster and it's adorable and I think I want it! Actually, we just redid what is supposed to be our "formal living room." I made it into a library, with shelves for our books, a little writing desk and chairs and a sofa. There's a big wall above the sofa, so maybe it would be nice to decorate with framed prints!

    <font color="#051E50" size="1">[ January 13, 2006 02:47 PM: Message edited by: jenndon ]</font>

  6. #6
    Felicity_Fan85
    Guest Felicity_Fan85's Avatar

    Post

    The posters are cute. When I was younger I got the Meet Felicity poster and Meet Addy poster. I put some AG buttons of the historical girls on my posters and now I have a small flag and a Hard Rock Cafe thing tucked behind the posters too.

  7. #7
    Inactive Member MOM to JILLIAN's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 2nd, 2006
    Posts
    684
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Jenndon--That sounds like a great idea! The Kit Reading one is adorable!!

    <font color="#051E50" size="1">[ January 13, 2006 03:11 PM: Message edited by: MOM to JILLIAN ]</font>

  8. #8
    Inactive Member TaffyCheerful's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 1st, 2002
    Posts
    544
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I have Molly's Reading poster and Molly's Neighborhood poster gracing the walls in the cottage. They are both great...

    Taffy

  9. #9
    Inactive Member Katie from IL's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 5th, 2005
    Posts
    952
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I have the Molly reading poster in a frame, unfortunately it's sitting in storage until I move again. I also have the discontinued Molly Hallmark bookend(which is also in storage) which is the same scene as her poster.

  10. #10
    Inactive Member dianasmama's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 12th, 2004
    Posts
    1,086
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I have all the reading posters (except Kaya, of course) and I just want to warn that they are huge! They are 22"x34". I cut them down to use in 16" x 20" frames, since I have all 7 and they have all the same wording.

    they are shown in frames in my album of our doll room and the wording I stenciled on the walls above the closet.

    See pictures 6-10 in my album. I highly recommend them. As far as ebay prices, sorry, but I bought all mine from AG last year with the code then.

    Laurie

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •