Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 25

Thread: Posters

  1. #11
    Inactive Member jenndon's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 15th, 2005
    Posts
    687
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Laurie--that looks great!

    I think we might just get two. Kit's for sure. I like so many of the others--Molly's and Kirsten's.

  2. #12
    Inactive Member dianasmama's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 12th, 2004
    Posts
    1,086
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    thanks Jenndon, we haven't even had that room for a year and now we're moving! [img]graemlins/cry_smile.gif[/img]

    I'm still trying to decide if I want to buy that border paper again! [img]eek.gif[/img]

    Laurie

  3. #13
    Inactive Member MOM to JILLIAN's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 2nd, 2006
    Posts
    684
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    dianasmama, Your room looks great and I love how you displayed the posters. Your pictures also gave me another idea about the bookends. I hadn't ever thought of using them to display just the books for that girl. NOW, I want one of each of the bookends. LOL.

  4. #14
    Inactive Member Skittl1321's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 26th, 2005
    Posts
    1,310
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Does anyone know if the Reading posters regularly go for less than retail on ebay?

    I am looking to add them to my collection.

    (I also noticed Felicity's is not on the site. I hope this doesn't mean they will be disappearing soon. They are so cute. And hers was always one of my favorites.)

  5. #15
    Inactive Member jenndon's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 15th, 2005
    Posts
    687
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I haven't looked on the site, but we noticed that at AGPNY they have the posters in the corner of the display in a little triangular box. Kit didn't even have a place to put them. Do they only have posters for the PM gals? Molly and Felicity and Sam did have posters there, but I didn't specifically look at the others, except Kit.

  6. #16
    Inactive Member Skittl1321's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 26th, 2005
    Posts
    1,310
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Kit has a poster available on the site. it is under bookstore. Or search "kit poster"

    Felicity and Kaya were the only ones I didn't see.

  7. #17
    Inactive Member Homemommie's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 30th, 2005
    Posts
    501
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    CAn you still get Felicity's reading poster in the store?

  8. #18
    Inactive Member Skittl1321's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 26th, 2005
    Posts
    1,310
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by Savannahsmom:
    Skittl1321 - I looked at these posters last Sept/Oct and Samantha didn't have a meet poster then either, so maybe it's been gone for longer than that.
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I actually was just looking on ebay, and saw a samantha meet poster with the NEW book design.

    I wonder if they are changing them?

  9. #19
    Inactive Member jenndon's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 15th, 2005
    Posts
    687
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I just posted this under "hidden webpage" to see if any of our hacker friends can help me, but I did a search on the ag site for "reading posters." Several of them came up twice, so I wondered why. When I clicked on them, one looked like the normal listing, and the other was pink, which means sale, right??

    Also, at 5.95, these posters are a great deal. I looked at the American Library Association website, and they don't have the AG ones, but the others that they sell are over $10, and most are $15. Like dianasmama said, they are huge. I'm glad she pointed it out because I would've assumed that they were the same as the Meet posters that I've seen, which are smaller.

  10. #20
    Inactive Member Skittl1321's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 26th, 2005
    Posts
    1,310
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Well I ordered 3 of them today, and AG tends to base its sales on what I ordered last month, so maybe they will go on sale [img]wink.gif[/img]

    (Four months in a row, at least one thing I bought has gone on sale.)

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •