Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 18 of 18

Thread: Hello

  1. #11
    Inactive Member American_Mommy's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 23rd, 2005
    Posts
    918
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Welcome to the board. [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img]

  2. #12
    Inactive Member djsnjones@mindspring.com's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 1st, 2002
    Posts
    781
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Hello, I*love*dolls!

    We welcome any new member who wants to join us!
    I hope that you have many fun hours here!

    I do also want to encourage you to read our rules before you write any more posts. We really want to keep the atmosphere on this board one of mutual support and encouragement and life-giving sentiments. We don't encourage criticisms. If negative feedback needs to be given, or if someone disagrees about something in a discussion, then we encourage them to use gentle, respectful language. Saying, "I disagree" has a much more respectful tone than saying "You are absurd or ridiculous" does. Ok?

    I would have contacted you privately, but you seem to have no contact information provided.

    Peace be with you,
    Joy for the Moderator Team

    <font color="#051E50" size="1">[ March 18, 2006 04:13 PM: Message edited by: djsnjones ]</font>

  3. #13
    I*love*dolls
    Guest I*love*dolls's Avatar

    Wink

    I never expected anyone to post a reply to quickly!

    I like the idea of "twin" dolls....but in a sort of different way. I have Elizabeth and Kirsten and really enjoy pretending they are "twins" too. I like having dolls similar, but the same two dolls? Nah....

    Oh, and just to tell everybody..I simply adore those albums you make!

  4. #14
    mypinkmermaid
    Guest mypinkmermaid's Avatar

    Post

    Originally posted by I*love*dolls:
    I am new member. The only reason I joined is that I REALLY wanted to tell everyone that I disagree with those of you who buy so many dolls and duplicates of some dolls.
    Is there anyone who agrees with me?
    I really hope that a lot of people decide to not buy so many dolls, there are many little girls who would love them!
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Oops, you may have landed on the wrong board!
    [img]graemlins/sure.gif[/img] I for one think all my dolls have their own personalities, no matter whether they are duplicates or not. And I share them all with my 5 yr old granddaughter, so no worries about little girl doll shortages here! [img]wink.gif[/img]

  5. #15
    I*love*dolls
    Guest I*love*dolls's Avatar

    Post

    Thanks for editing that dsjones (I know I spelled that wrong [img]redface.gif[/img] ) I was going to take it out and word it differently before I posted and forgot to. [img]redface.gif[/img]

  6. #16
    13Pumpkins
    Guest 13Pumpkins's Avatar

    Post

    I will try to be polite, but I think that it si very impolite to begin introducing ones'self to a group of people with a criticism.

    No one here that has twin dolls has stolen any from a child.

    And also, I think, if my understanding is correct, that when toy companies have contracts with manufactories, there is not a small limited amount avaiable for said space of time. AG seems to restock very fast.

    <font color="#051E50" size="1">[ March 18, 2006 04:20 PM: Message edited by: Ponydreamer ]</font>

  7. #17
    Inactive Member marymax's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 19th, 2004
    Posts
    491
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    welcome to our message board. We love new members I hope you stay and have as much fun as the rest of us

  8. #18
    Inactive Member djsnjones@mindspring.com's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 1st, 2002
    Posts
    781
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Thank you, I*love*dolls, for starting over again with a much more friendly introduction!! [img]wink.gif[/img] [img]biggrin.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img]

    Please check out her other thread, "Let's try and make me a better start..."

    Joy

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •