Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What are your dolls' personalities?

Felicity_Fan85

Like the topic title says, What are your dolls' (girls') personalities? (like which ones love school and ace their classes, who is a loudmouth? The most wild? etc.)

For my girls...
    Felicity -she speaks her mind and talks about horses all the time. Sometimes she doesn't always listen and she can be loud or too-outspoken at times.

Susie Mae -She's my quiet/shy girl. She 's afraid of what others think of her (haha-takes after her mommy, lol). She sometimes gets into trouble and although she loves history and English classes, she does averagely in school and doesn't care for it too much. She's not good at sports but she wants to get better and is interested in basketball (I plan on buying her the b-ball uniform this summer).

Kirsten -she's my loud, outgoing girl. She loves to be the center of attention and although she may come across as shy or quiet in the beginning, it doesn't take much for Kirsten to get going. She likes to pull her sisters' hair and she gets in trouble, but then again they all do at times.

Kaya -she's my calm and reserved girl. She's reasonable and keeps her head on her shoulders most times.

Samantha -although she is my mom's she is normally polite and goodbehaved. Sometimes she can be rowdy like her sisters and like I said, they all get into trouble and have sisterly fights at times.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

OOO! I love talking about my dolls' personalities! [img]biggrin.gif[/img] [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Reita (AGOT 20): A horse lover, determined and very hopefull. A daydreamer.

Josefina: pretty much like in her books. [img]smile.gif[/img]

Hannah-Amelia (AGOT 18): shy, very loyal, extremely athletic. Some what of a fraidy-cat.

Birdie (AGOT 25): my load, somewhat obnoxious g irl! she is bold and very brave. Sometimes to a dangourous extent. [img]eek.gif[/img] She is sweet, but to some people seems snobby and stuck up.

Ashley1972

So far I have only developed two of my doll's personalities. Ria is a quiet, shy girl with a very big heart and Kailey is a princess. She expects to be treated as such since she always gets everything but she is a very nice girl and shares with her sisters. She is very outgoing and loves the attention that is always centered on her.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Ok...

Samantha - A little different from her book, kind of outgoing. A bit sarcastic.

Christina - Shy, quiet and smart. She also loves to read.

Alexandra - Very tomboyish, also outgoing.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Many of the girls share very similar traits of mine...after all, they do live with me. The historicals are "almost" just like they are in the books.

Felicity is the spunky, yet sometimes quiet, girl who yearns for a horse of her own-one she can ride bareback through a meadow. She is one of my well-behaved girls (usually) and is generally one of the peacemakers of the family.

Josefina is the shy and mysterious girl with a passion for baby animals. But as she just moved in with the family, we don't know much about her yet, except what we know in her books.

Kirsten is yet another quiet girl who is very sweet to everyone she meets. She finds it hard to make friends, but when she does, she always is a great friend. She is also very interested in things that are new to her. Kirsten loves nature and misses Singing Bird terribly.

Samantha is a spoiled, wealthy girl who at the same time is very generous. Samantha's closest confidante is Nellie, but she is also an appointed peacemaker of the family. I believe that Samantha is quite jealous of Felicity...and vice versa. With the exception of sisterly arguments sometimes, everyone, including Felicity, adores Samantha. Though sometimes I think it's because she's the one with the nice stuff!

Nellie is the quiet girl who hides herself behind Samantha most of the time. It is very rare when Nellie wants to make a decision herself, as she is always relying on Samantha. Nellie also finds it hard to fit into such a fancy life with Samantha's family and feels that she shouldn't be allowed to have such nice things. She tries to be Samantha's second mother sometimes because she is an extremely caring person.

Kit is my little rebel...yes, I do have a rebel! She is a tomboy through and through, though she will wear plainer dresses, and would rather be in her overalls and on top of the latest news story. She can't go anywhere without that typewriter, her aviator doll, or a good adventure book to read. She misses Ruthie terribly and wishes AG would introduce her so that she can straighten Kit out. She is extremely jealous of Molly getting a movie, so much that she won't talk to Molly (though they're normally the best of friends) and will pretend to be sick. Kit has always had a rivalry with Molly anyway because they're both trying to control everybody. It is a rare moment when Kit is shy or when she does something "girly."

Molly is definitely the schemer and dreamer-a quiet one sometimes, though. She can be mischievous, but she can also be sweet and caring. She is very much like Kit, though they do argue a lot, since like I said before, they both try to control everyone. Molly has low self confidence, but she does have many talents.

Lindsey is your average down-to-earth young girl who loves to care for animals, especially dogs. She is extremely friendly and is always making friends with traveling dolls. She does seem to hog them, though. Sometimes Lindsey feels left out, but I'm not sure why since most of the girls love her.

Clara is a sweet, mature girl who, like Nellie, feels the need to care for sisters, particularly her real sister Josefina. But when she's not watching out for Josefina, Clara loves on her kitty, Milagro, and practices dancing. She is a passionate dancer of folklorico, jazz, modern, ballet, tap...anything, really. Clara does seem to be the girl with the most attitude and can really get a bad mood, but most of the time she has a sweet disposition.

Ruthie Ann, very much like Lindsey, is friendly and down-to-earth. She loves animals, and like Felicity, dreams of her own horse. She is horse obsessed! Although I have been noticing that she has acquired a flair for dancing on her travels, so hopefully there will be a friendship between Clara and Ruthie when Ruthie gets home, and not a rivalry. Ruthie is also the original peacemaker of the group, as she always patched up Kit and Molly's arguments. EVERYONE, and I mean EVERYONE, loves Ruthie.

Maura is most like me, as she is my mini me. She tends to be on the quiet side, but when she's around close friends, she talks her head off. She has a tendency to be annoying and bossy, which can get her in trouble, but she is usually referred to as sweet and innocent.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

As for my little American girls-

Sam- Just like in the books.. Frilly- almost a little too frilly, but she is a reminder to Mama that when Mama was little, she liked to be frilly too.
    She is dear to me because she belonged to my friend Sarah before she passed away.

Nellie-Sensible. Practical but playful. Not as frilly as Sam, but she appreciates her things. A tenderhearted girl.

Kit-Just like in her books. A tomboy, but still a girl too. Kind.

Addy- My favorite. Her books are my favorites too. She's just as written. I love everything about her.

Jess- Curious and mischevious. Her favorite color is orange. She loves team sports and animals. She loves the lakes in Michigan, and the gulls that live by the lakes.

Christiana-("Kristy" GT 4) Studious and solitary. She would rather ride horses, read, or paint than play team sports. She loves to travel. She really enjoyed her travels with Jeanette M. Girly and sweet, her favorite color is pink.

<font color="#33CCCC" size="1">[ April 20, 2006 09:54 PM: Message edited by: LaceyJane ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Ooh, fun!

Kailey: Kailey is the leader of the bunch, very quirky, loud, and rude. Often times she gets on Jess's and Anna's nerves, but she's so funny and laughable they always make up.

Jess: Jess is very energetic and fun. She is talkative, but not like Kailey. Jess is more peaceful and solemn. She holds them all together and prevents chaos.

Anna: Anna is quiet, but not really shy. Though she prefers to listen than talk, she always is open and true.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Hmmm...lets see....

Kaya and Felicity love their horses and like to race their horses and take care of them in the stable together. Sparks Flying and Patriot also like to play with each other. The two of them like to give riding lessons to the other girls as well.

Kit and Molly like to borrow each other's clothes, especially because Molly has more pants than Kit does. Kit and Molly like to talk about Nancy Drew mysteries, radio shows and movies. Kit admires Molly not only because she's getting the next movie but because she has an aunt who is a pilot. Kit loves to wear Molly's aviation outfit. Kit likes to ask Molly all about the war and wants to be a war reporter.

Josefina mostly talks to Marisol because she is the only one who speaks Spanish in the group. Marisol is teaching Josefina English and translating for Josefina while she still speaks mostly Spanish. Josefina and Marisol go to Catholic school while the others(except Rebekah and Keren) go to public school.

Marisol and Molly also get along great because they both love to dance. Molly is teaching Marisol some tap dances and the Jitterbug while Marisol is teaching Molly ballet, modern and folkloriko. Josefina also likes to dance folkloriko with Marisol.

Kailey and Jess love to talk about their adventures with each other. Kailey just loves hearing about Jess's adventures in Belize-especially the canoeing(sp?) while Kailey wants to teach Jess how to Boogie Board. They both encourage the others to be environmentally friendly by recycling and not wasting water.

Samantha is helping Josefina with her piano lessons. Addy also likes to sing along and Lindsey likes add to the harmony with her trumpet. All the girls would like to put together a talent show.

Samantha, Kit, Molly, Kirsten, Lindsey and Kailey all like to play with each other's dogs. Marisol feels left out because she has a cat, but Kirsten will talk to her and help take care of Rascal. They all love to share responsibility taking care of Coconut and Licorice. All of them love animals so they made their own little We Love Animals club.

Josefina, Kirsten and Addy are the three shyest girls. The other girls often have to encourage them to join in when the others are playing or talking.

Here is my AGT dolls:

Rebekah(AGT 21) is Orthodox Jewish. She gets along great with Keren, my redheaded Gali Girl who used to live in Israel. They both go to school together. They also help Lindsey and Allison(AGT 19) with learning their Hebrew for Hebrew school. Lindsey and Allison go to public school but go to Hebrew school at the synagogue a few times a week after school. Keren and Rebekah go to an Orthodox Jewish private day school.

Yumi(AGT 4) is a great artist and loves to draw, especially Anime. She has helped Jess get in touch with some of her Japanese roots. Yumi also likes to draw illustrations for Kit's newspapers. She says she really wants to meet Stirling if they ever come out with a Stirling doll, even though he's a boy.

Allison(AGT 19) is my mini-me and the first modern doll I bought. She is best friends with Lindsey because they are both in the same Hebrew school class and in band. Lindsey plays the trumpet and Allison plays clarinet. Lindsey also loves to race on her scooter while Allison is on her rollerblades.

They also both have laptops so they often do homework together, at least they're supposed to when they're not chatting online with each other and checking out funny websites. Allison, Lindsey and Yumi are the ones who love technology the most and help the others learn the computer. Kit prefers her typewriter to the computer so she is a little stubborn, but Kit does think the whole internet thing is kind of interesting.

<font color="#33CCCC" size="1">[ April 21, 2006 09:51 AM: Message edited by: Diamond Dragon (aka Katie from IL) ]</font>

monimarine

Addy, Kit, Molly, Jess and Josefina are just like their books portray them.

Ruthie (AGT7) is like Kit's book version of Ruthie but she also wears modern clothes. She recently donned a Cincinatti Reds jersey to play ball out back with Kit and Cadence. Not sure what DD will do with her when they actually make a Ruthie friend doll for Kit.

Marisol is my mouthy one. She is impatient and usually the ringleader of any mischief. She still dances like her book, and is definitely a Chicago Bears fan. She is fashion obsessed and loves the color purple.

Aayla Jocelyn is the "girly girl." She loves pink, the mall, wants to be a cheerleader, and can pretty much be persuaded into anything.

Ami Sofia is the quiet, very calm, reserved one in our bunch. She loves science, the color green, hummingbirds and butterflys. We went to Lowe's the other night and she begged for a hummingbird feeder. She loves to swim and ice skate- anything with water!

Jess and Ami get along because they are both my outdoorsy girls and appreciate nature.

Cadence is the one I have really put some time and effort into as far as character. She's 9, a military brat and loves to read especially history, visiting museums, monuments, memorials, etc... She is patriotic, observant, practical, dedicated, determined, kindhearted. Cadence is normally my take charge girl. She is good at keeping everyone on task and organized. She likes to wear jeans and comfy clothes and will only dress up on special occasions. She loves music. She's happier with the radio on instead of the tv, unless it's baseball or football season. She loves dogs, the beach, horseback riding and roller skating. If you asked her what she likes best about where she lives she'd probably say all the celebrations and signs that line the fences to welcome the Marines home from overseas. Her favorite thing about having all her sisters is that each one is unique and it's never boring at her house! We're getting a puppy and she's helping me research what's best for our new addition. She's busy compiling a list of names for it right now. So far it looks as if we will have a German Shepherd named "Caliber."

She and Molly are my peas in a pod right now. I am sure that will extend to include Emily when she arrives.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Fun topic! I'm not going to describe ALL of my girls' personalities, because that would take forever. Plus, my historical girls' personalities are pretty much as they are described in the books. I'll just do a few of my AGTs...

Lena (AG25) - Lena used to go to boarding school in Italy, but she got kicked out for various infractions of the rules. The final straw was when the headmistress discovered Lena had been hosting poker tournaments every weekend and was beating the pants off the other girls, winning tons of money, clothing, books, and jewelry from them. She's very sneaky and mischievous, the type who is always sweet and polite in front of adults but will be scheming and plotting away when their backs are turned. She loves excitement and risk. She also loves acting and wants to be a famous actress and director someday.

Kim (Asian AGT) - Kim was born in Korea and adopted by an American family when she was a baby. She really likes math and science and would like to be an astronaut or a doctor someday. She plays the tuba in her school band and is very athletic - she has been on almost every sports team imaginable at one time. So far her favorites are tennis and figure skating. She has a little puppy named Toby that she loves to take care of. Kim was also my traveling doll - back in 2004 she visited many Hostboard members and had a great time!

Tora (AG21) - Tora and her two sisters are homeschooled and love it. Her family travels a lot and has been all over the world. So far her favorite place was Paris. Tora loves music and plays the trumpet and piano, but her favorite artistic pursuit is art. She loves all kinds: drawing, painting, sculpting, pottery, you name it. She likes to be outdoors but is not particularly into sports, though she does take tennis lessons for the exercise. Tora is very outgoing and friendly, and is never afraid to speak her mind.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast