Thread: OT-My graduation present

fly-away

So far my dad bought me the High School Musical DVD [img]smile.gif[/img] (though it was mainly because me and my friends plan on watching it at a sleepover tommorow and it wasn't at Blockbuster) but it kind of annoys me how he doesn't support my doll collecting a lot, he says he thinks it cute how I like them and LOVES the cheerleader outfit, but when he informed me that he was getting my brother and I graduation presents (I'm going into middle school and my brother isn't having an important graduation like from highschool or anything but he got a 4.0 2 times this year and that's what his present is for) my dad immediatly told me "NO dolls" and when I asked for BAB gift cerftificate he said "You have a lot of stuffed animals" and when I pointed out that I didn't really have a ton-I can easily fit them all on my bed (I think I have like 13 of them and some are REALLY small) he sarcastically said "oh poor you" to me. It gets annoying.

I would be asking for AG clothes or something BAB but I'm not allowed to, I think. Right now I'm kind of annoyed at my father's reaction to my hobbies. He's going to get me CDs or a CD player probably, and I'm not even into CDs and stuff.

So, yeah, venting.

ETA: I have about 13 stuffed animals total, just 2 are BABs (In case you thought I had 13 BABs..LOL)

<font color="#33CCCC"><font size="1">[ June 08, 2006 03:20 PM: Message edited by: fly-away ]</font></font>

<font color="#33CCCC" size="1">[ June 08, 2006 03:23 PM: Message edited by: fly-away ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

That's too bad. I wish your Dad would give you the things you are into or at least some $ to buy something you enjoy!!!!!
    Maybe he will come around and surprise you. [img]graemlins/wonder.gif[/img]

fly-away

Originally posted by cassieandnicolesmom:
    That's too bad. I wish your Dad would give you the things you are into or at least some $ to buy something you enjoy!!!!!
    Maybe he will come around and surprise you. [img]graemlins/wonder.gif[/img]
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I wish....does an AG gift certificate count as a doll? LOL

My brother is into computer games and stuff like that, I bet he'll get computer games-what HE wants.... [img]graemlins/whatever.gif[/img]

I just hope I don't get CDs, except for maybe the high school musical soundtrack, but that's about it with my musical interest right now...you would think that I would be more into CDs and stuff sinse I have been playing an instrument sinse I was 7...but I'm not....weird, huh?