Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 12

Thread: CHASERFAN!

  1. #1
    Inactive Member Andyman's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 5th, 2004
    Posts
    13,640
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    I thought you might get a kick out of this! I sure did!

    SSP Racers

  2. #2
    Inactive Member Peter Peeker's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 17th, 2004
    Posts
    16,859
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    YES!!!

    I had the one that's farthest left.
    man, they were cool...

  3. #3
    Inactive Member chaserfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 5th, 2004
    Posts
    12,399
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    HOW COOL! I still have one I sent in for from some company, either like a cereal or juice company or something. I'm pleased as hell I didnt get rid of it.

  4. #4
    Inactive Member Drau's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 5th, 2004
    Posts
    5,789
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Yeah, Baby!!!

    My brother and I both had the blue dragster!

    Racking my brain to remember what SSP stood for.... [img]graemlins/hmmm.gif[/img]

    Super Sonic P..... Power was it?

  5. #5
    HB Forum Owner Guyver's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 9th, 2004
    Posts
    2,837
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Damn! I had the red one in the front. I loved that thing then I ran it head long into a cinder block that my stepdad used as a door blcok in the garage. I remember lil shards of red plastic all over the floor . [img]graemlins/cry.gif[/img]

  6. #6
    Inactive Member chaserfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 5th, 2004
    Posts
    12,399
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    here's the one I have from a long time ago
    42140713 5ff3 028001E0

  7. #7
    Inactive Member Andyman's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 5th, 2004
    Posts
    13,640
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I had the lime green version of that one Chaser! I believe it was called the Laker Special.

    It cracks me up reading all those stories about getting smacked in the face with the ripcord when you pulled it out. I seemed to recall doing that a lot. It hurt like hell too! [img]wink.gif[/img]

  8. #8
    Inactive Member chaserfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 5th, 2004
    Posts
    12,399
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    dude the "click clacks" are the things that used to hurt! and remember lawn jarts? my brother ruined our pool with one of those!

  9. #9
    Inactive Member Drau's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 5th, 2004
    Posts
    5,789
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    The large marbles on each end of a 2' piece of string? I thought those things were called "clackers"? [img]graemlins/hmmm.gif[/img]

    1all

    ...damn! those really look like testicles!!! [img]eek.gif[/img]

    <font color="#cd6600" size="1">[ November 18, 2004 10:12 PM: Message edited by: Drau ]</font>

  10. #10
    Inactive Member chaserfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 5th, 2004
    Posts
    12,399
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    yeah some called them clackers. we called them click clacks. and believe it or not, I still have a pair from before they banned them way back then! mine just has the two giant marbles on strings and a round ring that you held them with. damn those things would almost break bone when they hit you! and hurt like hell! but when you could get them to hit together on top and bottom like they were supposed to, they were cool.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •