-
November 17th, 2004, 07:25 PM
#1
Inactive Member
I thought you might get a kick out of this! I sure did!
SSP Racers
-
November 17th, 2004, 07:28 PM
#2
Inactive Member
YES!!!
I had the one that's farthest left.
man, they were cool...
-
November 17th, 2004, 08:11 PM
#3
Inactive Member
HOW COOL! I still have one I sent in for from some company, either like a cereal or juice company or something. I'm pleased as hell I didnt get rid of it.
-
November 17th, 2004, 10:52 PM
#4
Inactive Member
Yeah, Baby!!!
My brother and I both had the blue dragster!
Racking my brain to remember what SSP stood for.... [img]graemlins/hmmm.gif[/img]
Super Sonic P..... Power was it?
-
November 17th, 2004, 10:57 PM
#5
HB Forum Owner
Damn! I had the red one in the front. I loved that thing then I ran it head long into a cinder block that my stepdad used as a door blcok in the garage. I remember lil shards of red plastic all over the floor . [img]graemlins/cry.gif[/img]
-
November 18th, 2004, 12:37 AM
#6
Inactive Member
here's the one I have from a long time ago
-
November 18th, 2004, 12:54 PM
#7
Inactive Member
I had the lime green version of that one Chaser! I believe it was called the Laker Special.
It cracks me up reading all those stories about getting smacked in the face with the ripcord when you pulled it out. I seemed to recall doing that a lot. It hurt like hell too! [img]wink.gif[/img]
-
November 19th, 2004, 01:32 AM
#8
Inactive Member
dude the "click clacks" are the things that used to hurt! and remember lawn jarts? my brother ruined our pool with one of those!
-
November 19th, 2004, 01:51 AM
#9
-
November 19th, 2004, 02:19 AM
#10
Inactive Member
yeah some called them clackers. we called them click clacks. and believe it or not, I still have a pair from before they banned them way back then! mine just has the two giant marbles on strings and a round ring that you held them with. damn those things would almost break bone when they hit you! and hurt like hell! but when you could get them to hit together on top and bottom like they were supposed to, they were cool.
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks