Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 14

Thread: Mini-haul

  1. #1
    Inactive Member Drau's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 5th, 2004
    Posts
    5,789
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    DSC02234

    Two of you should expect PMs from me shortly... [img]wink.gif[/img]

  2. #2
    -megalithanod
    Guest -megalithanod's Avatar

    Post

    SANDMAN?????

    I hate you - you are the second one today that has gotten figures I am lusting after


    Actually - just kidding, well I am jealous, but happy in your haul

  3. #3
    Inactive Member Peter Peeker's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 17th, 2004
    Posts
    16,859
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    ROCK!
    I thought he was only out in Malasia, etc...

  4. #4
    Inactive Member Galactus the Planet Eater's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 24th, 2004
    Posts
    1,831
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by -megalithanod:
    SANDMAN?????

    I hate you - you are the second one today that has gotten figures I am lusting after


    Actually - just kidding, well I am jealous, but happy in your haul
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I hate you also. [img]tongue.gif[/img]

  5. #5
    Inactive Member Dolphinstardust's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 4th, 2004
    Posts
    260
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Oh ahhh, [robert patrick]say that's a nice Sandman you have there !!![/robert patrick] [img]wink.gif[/img]

  6. #6
    Inactive Member 316what's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 10th, 2003
    Posts
    2,830
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I won't join the hate bandwagon....I loathe you and your Sandman haul [img]wink.gif[/img]

  7. #7
    Inactive Member Peter Peeker's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 17th, 2004
    Posts
    16,859
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Question

    hey Drau...did you ever get that cd?
    I never saw a post aboot it.

  8. #8
    HB Forum Owner TCM Hitchhiker's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 8th, 2004
    Posts
    9,480
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    HELL YES!!!! THAT'S A HAUL!!!! Tokyo S.O.S and Sandman! Nice!

  9. #9
    Inactive Member Drau's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 5th, 2004
    Posts
    5,789
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Red face

    Originally posted by Peter Peeker:
    hey Drau...did you ever get that cd?
    I never saw a post aboot it.
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">[img]graemlins/cry_smile.gif[/img]

  10. #10
    Inactive Member Drau's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 5th, 2004
    Posts
    5,789
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by Galactus the Planet Eater:
    I hate you also. [img]tongue.gif[/img]
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">...ahhh there's one recipient of my PMs

    You shall hate yourself I say! [img]wink.gif[/img]

    I should be able to get him out in tomorrows UPS

    <font color="#cd6600" size="1">[ December 15, 2004 11:48 PM: Message edited by: Drau ]</font>

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •