-
August 1st, 2005, 01:39 AM
#1
Inactive Member
This has become one of my favorite shows on TV. And now that Vince is going to be starring in Aquaman and this weeks episode was done at Comic Con, it's really firing on all cylinders.
-
August 1st, 2005, 01:30 PM
#2
Inactive Member
I absolulty LOVE Entourage.
Drama is my favorite character, he's hysterical!
VICTORY!!! [img]tongue.gif[/img]
-
August 1st, 2005, 01:33 PM
#3
HB Forum Owner
Yep, good show, Johnny Drama cracks me up. But, then, I am a sucker for HBO shows, I even like The Comeback. I missed the episodes last night, but will be watching them all tonight.
Whatever anyone does, do NOT spoil the episode of Six Feet Under, it will ruin me for life. I am freakin' to see it!
-
August 1st, 2005, 01:40 PM
#4
Inactive Member
Johnny Drama is one of the best characters on TV. Do not get up at all during Six Feet this week.
-
August 1st, 2005, 01:49 PM
#5
Inactive Member
I like 6ft, havent seen it in a while though.
never heard of the other stuff.
and we get 6ft a season behind the US. [img]redface.gif[/img]
-
August 1st, 2005, 02:51 PM
#6
HB Forum Owner
Killed me when Johnny was going to get calve implants.
-
August 1st, 2005, 03:30 PM
#7
Inactive Member
yeah I started watching it aroudn the end of the first season... love it!
I missed tonight's episode (new one here tonight) but I can catch a re-run, sounds like it was a good one!
-
August 1st, 2005, 05:40 PM
#8
Inactive Member
dear god, TCM, whats the matter with you? The Comeback?!
*rolls up a newspaper, swats TCm on the nose with it*
NO! SHITTY SHOW! BAD!!!
Seriously, it's annoying as all hell, my sister loves it, and I can barely sit thrugh any episode, I get what it's going for, but that probably makes it more annoying...
-
August 1st, 2005, 05:59 PM
#9
Inactive Member
Turtle thinking he had to take a piss test to play in an X-Box tournament was hilarious. I think Bob Sagat as a stoner neighbor was damn funny too.
-
August 1st, 2005, 06:33 PM
#10
HB Forum Owner
Haha, I didn't think I would like The Comeback, because I don't care for Lisa Kudrow, but I dunno, I find it kinda funny. Certainly not HBO's best though. I dig Six Feet Under, Deadwood, Carnivale, Sopranos, and Entourage much more.
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks