Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 12

Thread: Entourage

  1. #1
    Inactive Member sculpey's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 22nd, 2001
    Posts
    8,165
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    This has become one of my favorite shows on TV. And now that Vince is going to be starring in Aquaman and this weeks episode was done at Comic Con, it's really firing on all cylinders.

  2. #2
    Inactive Member macabeee's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 20th, 2004
    Posts
    2,180
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I absolulty LOVE Entourage.

    Drama is my favorite character, he's hysterical!

    VICTORY!!! [img]tongue.gif[/img]

  3. #3
    HB Forum Owner TCM Hitchhiker's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 8th, 2004
    Posts
    9,480
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Yep, good show, Johnny Drama cracks me up. But, then, I am a sucker for HBO shows, I even like The Comeback. I missed the episodes last night, but will be watching them all tonight.

    Whatever anyone does, do NOT spoil the episode of Six Feet Under, it will ruin me for life. I am freakin' to see it!

  4. #4
    Inactive Member sculpey's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 22nd, 2001
    Posts
    8,165
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Johnny Drama is one of the best characters on TV. Do not get up at all during Six Feet this week.

  5. #5
    Inactive Member Peter Peeker's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 17th, 2004
    Posts
    16,859
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I like 6ft, havent seen it in a while though.
    never heard of the other stuff.

    and we get 6ft a season behind the US. [img]redface.gif[/img]

  6. #6
    HB Forum Owner TCM Hitchhiker's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 8th, 2004
    Posts
    9,480
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Killed me when Johnny was going to get calve implants.

  7. #7
    Inactive Member toymank's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 29th, 2004
    Posts
    6,855
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    yeah I started watching it aroudn the end of the first season... love it!

    I missed tonight's episode (new one here tonight) but I can catch a re-run, sounds like it was a good one!

  8. #8
    Inactive Member toymank's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 29th, 2004
    Posts
    6,855
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    dear god, TCM, whats the matter with you? The Comeback?!

    *rolls up a newspaper, swats TCm on the nose with it*

    NO! SHITTY SHOW! BAD!!!

    Seriously, it's annoying as all hell, my sister loves it, and I can barely sit thrugh any episode, I get what it's going for, but that probably makes it more annoying...

  9. #9
    Inactive Member sculpey's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 22nd, 2001
    Posts
    8,165
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Turtle thinking he had to take a piss test to play in an X-Box tournament was hilarious. I think Bob Sagat as a stoner neighbor was damn funny too.

  10. #10
    HB Forum Owner TCM Hitchhiker's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 8th, 2004
    Posts
    9,480
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Haha, I didn't think I would like The Comeback, because I don't care for Lisa Kudrow, but I dunno, I find it kinda funny. Certainly not HBO's best though. I dig Six Feet Under, Deadwood, Carnivale, Sopranos, and Entourage much more.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •