Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Originally posted by Dajistein:
    </font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by munkkeyboy:
    </font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Dajistein:
    Is that Liz the anesthesiologist (from Nip/Tuck) in your avatar?

[img]graemlins/hmmm.gif[/img]
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Nay...that is the lovely and talented Diane Neal who plays ADA Casey Novak on Law and Order SVU...according to Jor, she looks like man
    [img]graemlins/sure.gif[/img]
    </font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Ah.

But you have to admit...

She does look like Roma Maffia.
    </font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">uh...I'm gonna have to say NO on that one [img]eek.gif[/img]

you realize it's the same gal in my avatar as in my sig, no...? [img]graemlins/wonder.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

your wife is much better looking and I'm guessing after meeting her a lot nicer than the star.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Arrow

Well OF COURSE my wife is better in every way possible...that goes without saying. I mean, I didn't marry Diane Neal now DID I? [img]biggrin.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/angel.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

It's entirely the angle on this one.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Question

Originally posted by Chaserfan:
    </font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by munkkeyboy:
    Well OF COURSE my wife is better in every way possible...that goes without saying. I mean, I didn't marry Diane Neal now DID I? [img]biggrin.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/angel.gif[/img]
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">you know munk, I love blonde hair, absoultly love blonde hair on chicks, but I love Cookie so much that it doesnt matter that she's brunett</font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">o.k....you're losing me here. I'm just a fan of Diane Neal and wouldn't even know about her if she wasn't an actress on a show both my wife and I watch every week. Taking a superficial interest in a celebrity, for whatever reason, isn't something my wife feels is a violation of our relationship, nor do I. It's just a silly harmless thing that she makes fun of me about, and she most certainly has her 'hunky' guy actors she's interested in. But maybe I'm misunderstanding your point.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Originally posted by munkkeyboy:
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">you know munk, I love blonde hair, absoultly love blonde hair on chicks, but I love Cookie so much that it doesnt matter that she's brunett

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456