Page 16 of 18 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131415161718 LastLast

Thread: U.S. military deaths in the Iraq campaign passed the 1,000 milestone Tuesday.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I agree with you Sculpey.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Wink

I say we all organize our group together and start a society of anarcist [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Wink

I agree ! No, make that disagree !! Aww... fuck it. [img]wink.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

*deploys squadron*

Inactive Member The Mighty Wolf's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Snape- Get over it [img]wink.gif[/img] , during the cold war both Russia and the US trained many outside people for their politically gains, and it's their fault they dropped all control over them once the cold war ended. Who was going to pay them afterwards, they're mercs, so obviously they went to the next bidder.

Sculpey- Thank you for bringing up the comment regarding Sudan. Amazing how the world is not doing anything there.

STV, what do you want Europe to do? When I was in Holland I remember how the police special units stormed into a sleeper cell down my street after 9/11. In which during that week, nearly tweenty cells were uncovered.
    Europe is very delicate regarding the issue of terrorism as it is a ticking time bomb from the vast amount of refugees gianed over the years from Iran, Iraq, Afganistan etc, ... Do we recall Spain in the beginning of this year?

Finally, I don't believe terrorism will ever end. At the end of the day most wars or attacks against civilians are all based on fanatical ideas of religion, or land division. The world has been at war over these matters since the first caveman, it's become a boosted real problem recently becuase of the growing techonolygy of global media.
    With this, terrorism is not a visible army with planes and ships. It's people that are mixed within the system of our society, it can be anyone and they could strike at any time. Hence making it even more difficult for any military agency to clean them.

The US and the rest of the world can continue to liberate these third world countries of the origins of terrorisms, but unfortunatly their will always be a next one.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Exclamation

CO,
    Europe is very delicate regarding the issue of terrorism as it is a ticking time bomb from the vast amount of refugees gianed over the years from Iran, Iraq, Afganistan etc, ...
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">

...you are correct and we are heading in the same direction as Europe with our own boarders. That is why the time to act is now, not later, when we cower with fear because we do not know who our own neighbors are.

...do you really think this problem will just go away?

...I don't think so.

...in the words of Matt Hooper, "I think you're going to ignore this problem, until it swims up and bites you in the ass!"

...cheers! [img]graemlins/beer.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Exclamation

YIG,
    I never said that at all Steve.
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">

...I know you didn't, but that's what your words imply.

Inactive Member The Mighty Wolf's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Just to update for interest sake.
    http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/americas/3644990.stm

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

...I know you didn't, but that's what your words imply.
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">No they did'nt. All I stated was how ridiculous this whole situation has become.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Exclamation

John,
    ...you're right about Osama not trusting Hussein, but he used him just the same. More important than the WMD's, were the Al-Queda training camps. We smashed many of those and many of their trainees.

...Hussein was making WMD's to use on his neighbors, like we know he did. Also, to use against Israel. Along with any invading troops or any of his own people who might try to overthrow him.

...but, please, don't try to convince me that you honestly believe that he didn't have them. The inspectors constantly saw trucks rolling out the back doors, as they were entering from the front. If you don't for one minute believe he hid them in places like Syria and even Iran, I'm gonna stick you with that #6 button you gave me.

...just look what he did in the first Gulf go 'round. He fly all his MiG's to Iran, because he knew we'd turn them all into scrap metal!

...you're right about us fighting this war for a very long time. Bush told us that right from the beginning! It just seems everyone forgot about that, along with the Twin Towers.

...but, I guess if you don't live in this area and have never seen the towers, they don't mean that much. I, myself, will never forget the burning stench that could be smelled from miles away.

...you talk like we gave up on Bin Lauden, we haven't. The press doesn't tell you much about it though, they don't like reporting good news. If you seek out military source news, there have been some very interesting developments recently.

...don't worry about the Saudis, we're not done with them yet. There will be a price for the King and his court to pay.

...the point is, you can't just let it rest. The terrorists won't! Do you think if we pull out of the Middle East, the problem will go away? It won't. Do we wait 'til we fear for our lives on our own streets? We would then be in the same position that the Europeans are in right now. I understand what they fear, but you either act, or you die.

...you talk of containing an enemy. There's no such thing. He will only become stronger as you become lethargic. One day you wake up and your decapitated head is looking at your body from across the room. I'm sorry to say, but the enemy must be killed, not coddled.

...you talk of all the terrorists gathering in Iraq. That was the plan! It makes it easier to kill them, better there, than here. Thanks to the news media, they only give you our death toll, never the death toll of our enemy. Nothing but an anti government tactic used to sway people against the war. God forbid people should find out we're killing 25 of theirs to 1 of ours.

...I totally agree with the Sudan situation, but we can't do everything at once.

...but, why lay that off on the US? What is wrong with the rest of the free world? Why doesn't France, or Germany, or even England answer the call? Where the hell is "the tits on a bull" UN and neighboring countries in that part of the world?

...I think it's unfair to lay that one at our feet, without asking why no one else is getting involved.