Page 9 of 18 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718 LastLast

Thread: U.S. military deaths in the Iraq campaign passed the 1,000 milestone Tuesday.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

The net?
    I think my post was respectfull.
    You don't have to be part of the war commity to be inform. Beeing outside of the States gives you the opportunity to be inform by more than just american newschannel.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    STV, forums no of course I wasn't talking about you. I was talking about.....errr....uhhh...that other guy. Yeah that's right, that other guy. forums

Inactive Member Slytherin Snape's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Exclamation

Originally posted by Chosen One:
    PS, Osama was trained by the CIA, and Saddam was financed and supported initially by the States during his war against Iran. [img]wink.gif[/img]
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">God I am so tired of hearing that. [img]graemlins/sure.gif[/img] That matters why exactly? You help people when you think they are your allies or can help you achieve a desired goal; like StV said, lesser of two evils at the time. If they turn on you, then you do what has to be done. By your logic, I guess we're never supposed to support (financially or militarily) anyone ever again on the chance they may turn on us at some point down the line? [img]graemlins/whatever.gif[/img]

You know you can love your pit bull, but as soon as the f@cker turns on you and attacks you put the miserable beast down. skullbones

<font color="#cd6600" size="1">[ September 09, 2004 07:49 AM: Message edited by: ?SNAPE? ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Exclamation

...NEWS FLASH!

...Russia will now adopt President Bush's policy on going after terrorists, "wherever they are!"

...it's too bad so many innocent people must die before steps are finally taken to rid the world of terrorist scum.

...you think 9/11 would have been enough to unite the world, instead of polarizing it.

...now, if only Europe would come to its senses! [img]graemlins/sure.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Steve, why would an attack on the States unite the world when Ireland, Russia, Pakistan, Bosnia, countless places in Africa and all over the rest of the world have been attacked by terrorists for years?

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Exactly. Something like 9/11 is frequent occurance in the Middle East. It happens to the US once and they act like the world is a terrible place all of a sudden.

How would you feel if you lived in a country where it happened all the time, and then the US started caring only after it happened to them?

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

lol, I was thinking the same thing for you peeks.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

In fact Papette you can watch France news on TV5 in Qu?bec
    [img]smile.gif[/img]

And I think it is actually a good thing to be able to base your opinions on world event based on different sources. we can watch American news, France news, french canadian news from a few source and english canadian news from many sources too.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Alright frenchie! I was trying to be on your side, but you and I could have our own political debate, regarding right here at home, so [img]tongue.gif[/img] [img]wink.gif[/img]

Edit: You can get Arab news here, as well as chinese and pakastani and a few other too, but I can't understand what they're saying. [img]wink.gif[/img]

<font color="#cd6600" size="1">[ September 09, 2004 12:30 AM: Message edited by: Shypappette ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Wink

Originally posted by Shypappette:
    lol, I was thinking the same thing for you peeks.
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">[img]redface.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img]