Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Nightcrawler confirmed for X2! (maybe)

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Fasheem:
    Heh heh, maybe Toad isn't coming back cause Ray Park will be playing Nightcrawler. Hey, I can dream... wink

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Sounds liek a nightmare to me. I dislike Ray PArk. Hated Toad, Hated Darth Maul. Just doesn't do anything for me.

I was thinking, Wolverine had his shirt off in many scenes in the first movie. It's prolly a pretty good chance that we'll get to see some elf-abs. biggrin

------------------
    Spiderman is l33t.
    But The elf is ?ber-l33t!!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Actually...

Brad Swaile, the voice actor who plays Kurt in Evolution looks like the character he plays...

This pic of him is from WAGNERSZENEN, an XMW KURT fansite...

------------------

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Oh yeah, Brad Swaile is so cute! (My friens likes Scott Mcneil, but I think he scared of us...)

------------------

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I know this is weird and off subject, but your talking about people playing Kurt. We were at the store and looking at the hair dyes. One of the male models for black dye (I belive it was loreal, it's that faceted one that suppose to make your hair shiny) Looked excatly like an older version of X-men evolution Kurt

------------------

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    But Brad Swaile has such an unappealing voice... It doesn't do anything for me.

Damn, L'Oreal sure has a slow homepage. *10 minutes later* Wow, I have the sudden urge to colour my hair... *another 5 minutes* Hey, do you mean the Black Leather guy? Yes, he's very pretty. He does not look German at all though. Asian, I'd say. The whole site is done in Flash or something so I can't link to it.

------------------
    "I still have a soul? Then where did I get this 20 bucks?" - Indie Rock Pete, Diesel Sweeties

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Talking

Ya know I really have to pinch myself as i'm reading this thread. It almost seems surreal. We are actually discussing the silver screen debut of Nightcrawler in X-men2. WE ARE ACTUALLY DISCUSSING THE SILVER SCREEN DEBUT OF NIGHTCRAWLER IN X-MEN 2 !!!!! biggrin biggrin!!

Unreal.

Just about 2 years ago, before X-MEN:Evolution, before the mini, and before we knew Kurt was going to be an integral part of yet another revamp of the X-titles, things looked pretty bleak.
    Remember?
    It wasnt too long after the 1st movie had come out. When the questions came up as to which new characters would be introduced in the inevitable sequel, most of the talk was about how much SINGER wanted BEAST in the next flick, and how almost everyone else involved also wanted GAMBIT in. frown

And now, based on most of the web-talk surrounding X2, (almost too scared to say it for fear that I might jinx the chance of this becoming reality) it looks like not only will Nightcrawler be IN the next flick, the character might actually be one of the movies' focal points. (a la ROGUE in the 1st movie) smile

UNBELIEVABLE!

NIGHTCRAWLER and SPIDER-MAN have been my two favorite fictional characters for about as long as I can remember, and in about the span of a year or so I might actually see both of them immortalized on the big screen!!
    On second thought i'd better not pinch myself because this is one dream that I definitely DO NOT want to wake up from!

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by BAMFCentral:
    Also his high flying acrobatics would be easier to do, via the computer. Go see Blade II to see what I mean. Though I hope it would look a little more realistic. But the ability is out there.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

BAMFCENTRAL I saw BLADE II last night (which I thought was awesome btw) and thought the exact same thing when that scene came up! Also everytime they showed the 'Reapers' skittering accross the walls and ceilings Nightcrawler would pop into my mind. The idea of how wickedly cool Nightcrawlers' looks, powers and abilities would translate to the big screen had me smiling like an idiot for a lot of that movie!

What a really great time to be a comic/MARVEL fan in general and a NIGHTCRAWLER maniac in particular!

biggrin

BAMF!

[This message has been edited by BAMF! (edited March 23, 2002).]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Blade II is out over there?

There's no sign of it here yet...but then I haven't been to the movies since Lord Of The Rings...

Man...sometimes it sucks living in Australia... frown

But then...we got X-Men BEFORE you! tongue

------------------

[This message has been edited by Nandireya (edited March 23, 2002).]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by BAMF!:
    UNBELIEVABLE!

NIGHTCRAWLER and SPIDER-MAN have been my two favorite fictional characters for about as long as I can remember, and in about the span of a year or so I might actually see both of them immortalized on the big screen!!
    On second thought i'd better not pinch myself because this is one dream that I definitely DO NOT want to wake up from!
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yeah, really man. If you're gonna pinch yourself, wait a year first so you can tell us how it all was! It'd be awful to wake up to a world where they ditched the idea of an X-Men2 and just went with a Wolverine solo.

(I actually had several dreams about the first movie before it came out. They were mostly kinda lame. Especially the one with Wolverine in full body yellow rubber suit.)

did I just type that last part or did I just think it?

------------------
    "And all the Fr?ulein say I'm pretty fly, for a blue guy."

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Talking

LOL! GARBLE when I heard that they were going with the 'MATRIX-look' for the 1st movie, I was a little dissapointed we wouldnt be seeing the comic book costumes. In retrospect though i'm pretty sure HUGH JACKMAN would have looked ridiculous in that yellow spandex!

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Garble:
    It'd be awful to wake up to a world where they ditched the idea of an X-Men2 and just went with a Wolverine solo.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Ditto! For a while now most of the web talk was about how the 2nd flick would be focusing on (BIG surprise) Logan and his 'mysterious' past.
    Yup, just what we need. Even more of "The adventuers of WOLVERINE guest starring some other mutants." rolleyes

NADIREYA I bet ya we get X2 1st! tongue
    (I hope!)

BAMF!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by BAMF!:
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

LOL! Representing!
    *points to sig*

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Garble:

(I actually had several dreams about the first movie before it came out. They were mostly kinda lame. Especially the one with Wolverine in full body yellow rubber suit.)
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

ROFL! So did I! About a week before I went to see it, I had this dream that Nightcrawler was in it! I remember waking up almost shouting for joy, then realizing it was a dream.
    Well, I almost got grounded for waking my parents up with my curses! biggrin

------------------
    Spiderman is l33t.
    But The elf is ?ber-l33t!!

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast