Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Probably already discussed but...

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Hey! Cool! Your like half an hour away, Slarti! Yea, Kansas is my "Summer Home" and Staunton is my "School Home" I go to college there, but I'm here the rest of the time. Now if everyone elce would migrate to the midwest... [img]smile.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Well, Jubatus, I haven't changed the password back just yet, so you can still upload it there...

Oh, and though I'm not in "the midwest" I'm only 11 hours drive from you...11 hours...across Eastern Colorado & Kansas...my God, that'd take FOREVER. Between here and there, there's...wheat.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

*Waves in a general southwesternly direction at BlueJubatus.* Howdy, neighbor! Come on everybody, move here so we can all be together! It's loverly here; there's cows, and fields, and the Royals... um, yeah. Nevermind.

*Waves west to UC* Are you sure it's 11 hours? That sounds like a little too long. Kansas isn't THAT big. But it is flat. And boring. *shudders* Sorry to rag on Kansas, BlueJubatus, but you're in the better part. Eastern Kansas, especially around KC, isn't quite as rural.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Smile

OKAYYYYY, here's the rundown. After many, many tries and, I kid you not, 6 computer crashes, I think Ive finally done it. The files are uploaded!! [img]smile.gif[/img] I also finaly got around to seeing the episodes myself and all I can say is cooool, theyre really good. UC, be sure to tell me if they work, they should, but just in case...

BTW Slarti, no offence taken. Dude, my family moved here last year from FLORIDA! WHAT WERE THEY THINKING! But hey, um people could come and watch the waving fields of grain, its hyptnotic in a way...Kinda like a lava lamp.............

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Alas, it is indeed 11 1/2 hours to Olathe from here. I have to drive an hour south, then 3 hours east to the Colorado border and then another 7 1/2 across Kansas...and between where I turn east (in north Denver) and when I get there, there's....nothing.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12