Thread: What if???...the comic elfies...lol need help!!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

If it's the one I'm thinking of, then you're sorta right...

Mystique didn't drop her little buddle of fur over the waterfall so she raised him herself...he wasn't Kurt Wagner of course...he was Michael Darkholme...

She found and adopted Rogue as per normal and brought her to a big spooky house where she was training the Brotherhood...

Nobody knew about the blue-furred teen living in the attic besides Raven and Irene...until Rogue found him up there...

The pair became fast friends...mostly due to the fact that they were the only teens in the place...and as their friendship began to deepen, Rogue convinvced Michael to make a break for it with her...

The Brotherhood, having no knowledge of the furry little teleporter, believed him to be stealing Rogue away for Xavier...they attacked...and killed him...

With his dying breath he told Rogue to take his power and escape...so she kissed him, a real sweet, tender sorta kiss...and bamfed away...

Some time later she met up with Mystique, who was following Irene's wish to dump her ashes in the sea, and she's all blue and furry...she and Nightcrawler can never be split up because they're now one in the same.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Thats "what if" #98. It is really sweet and the art is really great. Might want to try www.Mycomicshop.com if you want to get it. They have a lot of back issues and they sell them at good prices. You do have to pay shipping tho, but its still a good deal i think. [img]smile.gif[/img]

Inactive Member NightcrawlersLove's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Question

ok im going allllll the way back to the what if comic book era.The one with Nightcrawler and rogue in it.Now im not sure but i think it has something to do as if they were never split up??? anyone with anyother info on it...or might have it like for sale?? lol
    or perhaps u can dish out the story line thankies
    should have gotten it on ebay when i had the darn chance to [img]frown.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Sounds like an AWESOME issue...I might have to make a special trip to Denver to see if I can hunt a copy down...

Inactive Member NightcrawlersLove's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    (bangs head on kitchen cabnit)
    dangit dangit dangit dangit should have gotten it off ebay well ill keep my eye out for it now thanks for they storyboard quickies [img]smile.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Wink

it's an excelent issue! one of my favourites, speccially for Michael! he was such a cute boy! perhaps you can find the issue in www.eastcoastcomics.com in that store the items are cheaper than in other places. i always order there.
    but if you and others in the forum want, i could scan the ish, now i had nothing to do! please tell me if you want.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Dude...that's illegal!

So if you do it...do it hush hush...

Any way...this might help a little. It's a page from my still heavily under construction Kurty Shrine...I'm devoting a page to all the ladies in his life...spanning realities...you know, for such a big flirt there really hasn't been that many...

<font color="#2c557f" size="1">[ June 15, 2002 08:26 PM: Message edited by: Nandireya ]</font>