Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

You're in the middle of your winter, no? Mayhaps it's seasonally related. I know a number of people that get more depressed in our winter months. Glad things are picking up.

Are you ready to read the next Dark Angel book? This one picks up where the series left off. I'll probably be starting the one after that soon.

I met another SiP fan. I didn't know she was a fan until tonight.

<font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ August 12, 2005 04:01 AM: Message edited by: JaceSan ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I am curious and I honestly have no idea. How bad do winters get in the NZ? Like, is there snow?

Seriously, I have no idea. I'm not trying to be sarcastic (for once) or anything.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Hooray! I'm glued to a cutie-patootie!
    **purrs contentedly**

Inactive Member 3peanuts and SaraBiga's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Hug fest always welcome! [img]graemlins/girl_hug.gif[/img]

Inactive Member Chaos Butterfly's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

A big thankyou to my STP family for emergency hugs in my hour of need. Thanks Rich, Sarabiga and 3P for the text hugs and counselling.

I'm feeling a little better, I've been trying to get lots of rest but haven't taken anytime off work yet but I am playing hookey tomorrow because I feel i have forced myself to go everyday this week. Finally feeling less headachey and i started low dose of Fluoxitine again for a while.

*BIG HUGS*

oh yeah um Basically it doesn't snow in Auckland (there are once in a blue moon localised appearances of snow 'Allegedly!) and you've seen my photos of our freak hail but in fact it has been not a bad winter. Once you go further south than Auckland then you get snow, of course since we are rather close to the South Pole.

We consider anything less than 2 figures celsius as freezing our butts off in Auckland. Down South it gets VERY cold. I have been to see snow once in my life just for a daytrip in a little plane down to Whakapapa, weather was awful and rainy and I taught myself to ski sortof and my gloves leaked. I haven't been since because I don't believe the people who say it fantastic even warm when its sunny down in the snow.

<font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ August 18, 2005 06:32 AM: Message edited by: Chaos Butterfly ]</font>

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12