-
May 28th, 2003, 10:34 PM
#61
Inactive Member
You definitely need to get out more, Jely...
-
May 28th, 2003, 11:04 PM
#62
Inactive Member
hey, at least i get out, unlike some people [img]tongue.gif[/img]
-
May 29th, 2003, 02:38 AM
#63
Inactive Member
That's no way to talk about, Miral! [img]tongue.gif[/img]
-
May 29th, 2003, 04:55 AM
#64
Inactive Member
i was talking about YOU, dummy!!!
-
May 29th, 2003, 06:35 AM
#65
HB Forum Owner
*bites own arm off*
I'm not gonna say it, I'm not gonna say it...
-
May 29th, 2003, 08:24 PM
#66
Inactive Member
*gets nose to nose with Eris*
SAY IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!
-
May 31st, 2003, 08:31 AM
#67
HB Forum Owner
No, it would be mean.
And Jely would kill me for it.
[img]biggrin.gif[/img]
-
May 31st, 2003, 09:52 AM
#68
Inactive Member
Has that ever stopped you before?
-
June 1st, 2003, 12:23 AM
#69
Inactive Member
not that I can remember.......
-
June 1st, 2003, 09:07 PM
#70
HB Forum Owner
Well, there's being mean, and there's being cruel.
I try to avoid cruel.
Well, at least with friends. Strangers and hotel guests, I don't bother.
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks