Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
Results 41 to 50 of 75

Thread: GEM!!!

  1. #41
    HB Forum Owner JaceSan's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 17th, 1999
    Posts
    1,898
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    gap

  2. #42
    Inactive Member Ski's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 22nd, 1999
    Posts
    2,378
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    *walks back in with a bunch of monkeys in robes*

    *Ski and the monkeys knell in front of the smiley and chant in latin*

  3. #43
    HB Forum Owner JaceSan's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 17th, 1999
    Posts
    1,898
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    *counts monkeys*

    Yep, there's twelve. I'm outta here. :O

  4. #44
    Inactive Member Neophobic Man's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 3rd, 2002
    Posts
    2,107
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Smiley Worshiping Monkeys in robes with Ski? That's SOOOOOO 1999... [img]graemlins/whatever.gif[/img]

  5. #45
    Inactive Member Exotic Ginger's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10th, 2000
    Posts
    1,081
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Oh, gee, I guess I must have missed that. Somebody please stop my heart! [img]graemlins/sure.gif[/img]

  6. #46
    Inactive Member Neophobic Man's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 3rd, 2002
    Posts
    2,107
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I have been known to cause ladies to go, "Be still my beating heart!" when they see me... [img]wink.gif[/img]

  7. #47
    Inactive Member Ski's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 22nd, 1999
    Posts
    2,378
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Wink

    Am I the only one here who thinks Jax's statement is a bold face lie?

  8. #48
    HB Forum Owner erisesoteric's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 20th, 2000
    Posts
    3,452
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Talk to Jax some more. That'll usually do it for you, Gem.

  9. #49
    Inactive Member Exotic Ginger's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10th, 2000
    Posts
    1,081
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    <BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#DDDDDD"><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Ski:
    Am I the only one here who thinks Jax's statement is a bold face lie?</font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>

    I think the real question is, "Is there anyone in existence who could actually believe that statement".

    Hi Miral!

    (Look Ski, I told you she would get jealous!)

  10. #50
    Inactive Member Ski's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 22nd, 1999
    Posts
    2,378
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    yeah I guess you were right.... [img]rolleyes.gif[/img]

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •