Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

My ninja credentials date back to 1982 Bran, long before being a ninja was cool. smile
    I belong to the Koga sect, long since thought to have died out(Koga is Japanese for straight white guy with no rythmn....)
    No, really, just ask my mom!

Darth

------------------
    If you're really a Goth
    Where were you when we sacked Rome?

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Lightbulb

Um, Darth, uh, no you're not (wrong gender....ninja lesbians are on the board). wink
    *teaches secret handshake anyway*

(and, I thought Vox was in charge of badges, he gave me mine. wink)

I like a lot of things Britt has said, just wanted to point out one little thing. Katchoo and Francine met in high school, not 7th grade. wink Welcome, btw, have some milk. smileThat's my job. wink

And, like John said, many people try the community living and it doesn't work. I don't think it would work with K & F & D (it did for a short while, of course). In the long run, those feelings of "I love you, but you love her" leaves someone hurt.

------------------
    The original ninja lesbian milk getter.
    Please click on that banner.
    The one called "brain" and "brandiflakes" and....
    I'm tired of the silent majority. Silence equals death.
    Life is what you make it.
    Become beautiful on the inside and it will show on the outside.
    "If you can't be a good example, then you'll just have to serve as a horrible warning." -Catherine Aird
    You're going to have to deal with my ego at some point.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Katchoo and Francine have NOT been best friends since the seventh grade? Hmmm... Could have sworn Katchoo told us in Vol. 2 Iss. 1. Ok, I should know better by now than to believe anything, beautiful women tell me in coffee shops (sigh!).
    Well, another thing I'm still wondering about is what has happened to the cat the girls used to have. ;-)

So could you teach ME how to be a ninja lesbian, Bran? Can't be too difficult, as I already know how to be a lesbian (though I'm still waiting for a chance to practise). Does it involve martial arts and "peeling" your enemies noses?

------------------

"Eigentlich bin ich ganz anders, aber ich komme so selten dazu." ?d?n von Horvath

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Yeah, I remember K saying that Britt. However, when I read the highschool stories it was obvious they were just getting to know each other.
    However, Terry was only giving 3 issue to the story, and wanted to show Kat's life w/ her step father and why she ran. He just decided for literary expediency to show the girls getting to know each other at the same time, sorta two stories with one stone.....
    I just chalk it up to K's often overblown statements, like feeding David's Balls to her non-exsistent cat- a little bit of extemporaneous hyperbole never hurt anyone.

I think it's interesting that Katchoo's mouth has never written a check her butt couldn't cash(to paraphrase the common saying on big mouthed people). However if I were Brad after that outburst, I'd likely be, 'Shya, whatEVER'

DARTH

Bran, a clarification-I am actually a retired ninja. I leave the milk getting and nose peeling where it belongs-in your capable hands biggrin

------------------
    If you're really a Goth
    Where were you when we sacked Rome?

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Angry

I friggin hate mistakes. Yep, Katchoo admited to marring David. I thought she was ambiguous about those details, but my memory was faulty. I did notice something interesting when I re-read that issue though. Katchoo's hair looked just like Veronica's, except for the color that is.
    Thanks for pointing this out to me.
    Thanks Darth.

------------------
    "Beware the fury of a patient man"-John Dryden

"What does it profit God to take the young, rending the cloth of his blessing undone?"-Griffin Silver
    "Nothing is certain but the unforeseen."-fortune cookie.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Darth: that's cool. I'm not a real ninja, I just play one on the boards. biggrin

Britt: Head over to the STP board for ninja lesbian and other non-SIP fun. Very cool people who read SIP are there (and many of them still post here as well). That's how the whole ninja lesbian milk getter thing started (i have too many nicknames around here...). smile

There are plenty of "discrepencies" within SIP. I just got the impression that they really did meet in high school and that the 7th grade comment was for over emphasis from Kat.

------------------
    "If you can't be a good example, then you'll just have to serve as a horrible warning." -Catherine Aird

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

If I may be so bold as to ask, how DID you become known as the ninja lesbian milk getter?

I just always assumed it was one of those things 'man' was not meant to know! biggrin

Darth

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Lightbulb

Um, well, over at STP I once volunteered to be a ninja lesbian (how hard can it be, I had the lesbian part down) for some the thread where someone needed to be defended (all a pure joke of course). Ninja lesbian also appeared in someone's sig (I think in reference to Video Pat reading comics from an early SIP issue). So, that down, a few months later it became obvious people were calling me by a bunch of names (everyone was getting Branflakes wrong), so a thread started for people to come up with even more nicknames. Milk Getter was suggested (as a really bad joke). I found it so funny, I adopted it as my "job". So, um, there you have it. biggrin

(and, since this board is SIP-only stuff, I suggest anyone who wants more info on the zaniness that is STP to stop on over there. We're friendly and don't bite hard. biggrin)

------------------

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Cool, thanks for sharing Bran! smile

*checks that one off of the list of Things Man was Not Meant to Know.*

Only 46,983 more to go!

Darth