Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Many people have stated that it's odd that Francine and Brad only have one child after ten years (I suppose this is due to Francine's desire to have a normal life. I'm not sure where this came from, but still...)

Is it possible that Francine was unhappy w/ her marriage to Brad soon after her daughter was born? Or maybe before? Her pregnancy could have been arranged in an attempt to help her marriage to Brad.

Any Thoughts?

------------------
    "I made some coffee and I overheard the neighbors, too;
    Sometimes they laugh,
    Sometimes they scream:
    It all reminds me of you..."
    - Greg Anttonito

"I'm not a punk, but I play one on T.V."

Jaxom 27

I firmly, FIRMLY, believe that the Francie we see tossin' cookies is a Francie who is not only nervous, but disgusted with herself, right before we see her have her talk with Brad and Marie.
    A pregnant Francine would not be doing what she is about to do. She would suck up and deal (because she believe she has to, not neccissarily because she would want to). Pregnancy would be a crutch for Franciine to avoid dealing with the Katchoo question.

My 2 cents.

------------------
    Ponte facto, Caesar transit.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I would agree with you Jax, if I thought she KNEW she was pregnant. Francine is an expert in denial as we all know.....

My money is on pregnant/doesn't know it.
    But if i'm wrong I won't cry or anything, I'm sure it'll be interesting whatever happens.

Darth

------------------
    'There can be sex without love, love without sex, and situations so intermixed that nobody can sort out which is which.'
    -Lazarus Long, 'Time Enough for Love'-Robert Heinlein

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

Uh, what Darth said. IF Francine is pregnant, she doesn't know it yet as of last issue.

------------------
    Vir: Kiron may die because our "glorious" tradition values wealth and power over love.
    Londo: My shoes are too tight.
    Vir: Excuse me?
    Londo: Something my father said. He was old, very old at the time. I went into his room, and he was sitting alone in the dark, crying. So I asked him what was wrong, and he said, "My shoes are too tight, but it doesn't matter, because I have forgotten how to dance." I never understood what that meant until now. My shoes are too tight, and I have forgotten how to dance. - Babylon 5
    - Really I am a woman...honest!
    - Resident KiSA (Knight in Shining Armor!)
    - I believe trust is more important than monogamy (Savage Garden - Affirmation)
    - Namesake of AsIs the kitten!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

AsIs, you're claiming to be Omniscient, but I'm sure you already knew that wink Terry's the one who's omnipotent...

I'm going with the pregnant/ knows but isn't telling idea.

Brad would say "none of your business" if he was getting some and he knew that Katchoo never got any! tongue That's universal for: Wouldn't YOU like to know!

Marie (Francine's Mum, not Sedorna wink ) isn't that bad! She's adapted a lot over the years. She's not appalled at the idea of Francine being gay, just opposed to it. She must know Francine's no virgin, so why not sex before marriage if they're engaged? Perhaps not in her house of course...

So where's the current child and who might the father be? Any bets on Freddie? Nah, didn't think so...

------------------
    No will but thy will
    No law but the laws you make

Self-proclaimed "LairPet"...Wierder than the average cat!
    Captain TMI!...Resident Feline Expert! >^..^<

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Cool

"I always pictured you as the mother type." Francine has the physique for easy pregnancy and birth and for nurturing. Was it this that Brad found attractive? It certainly wasn't her personality at the time of their first meeting. So he may be planning a big family. But we don't really know his attitude on this subject. Perhaps he doesn't believe in large families. When you are speculating about why Francine has only one child ten years after the wedding, don't forget that Brad has some say in the matter.
    Anyway, she should see her gynecologist. He would know whether she is pregnant. ... By the way, who is her gynecologist? wink

------------------
    Peregrinator in paradiso.

Jaxom 27

I'm guessing not Brad... tongue

------------------
    Before allowing drunken friend to cheat on his girl, you must attempt one
    intervention. If he is able to get on his feet, look you in the eye, and deliver
    a "F...OFF!" You are absolved of your of responsibility.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

How did AnotsuSagami know?

------------------
    Peregrinator in paradiso.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

Impressive!

------------------
    - "This is a dream." "No, not a dream. A Nightmare. And if sometimes dreams come ture, what of our nightmares?" (Sheridan and Galen)
    - Resident KiSA (Knight in Shining Armor!)
    - Forgiveness doesn't come with a debt. (Mary Chapin Carpenter - I Take My Chances)
    - Namesake of AsIs the kitten!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Yeah that's a thought... any Gyn. worth thier salt would try and limit pregnany, knowing how hard on a woman's body it is (and Trays... sure Francine has a generous figure to make pregnancy more bearable- but there's no such thing as 'easy' pregnancy). And hopefully he also feels a little responsibility to our future and our poor overpopulated world, he might have said 'only one'. Francine had only planned on two originally (way to go Zero Population Growth!) but for people who've ever coped with infertility, getting pregnant is not as easy as Springer would lead you to believe. They might have been trying for a while and after five years gave up and got invitro or something, Ashley looks to much like both of them to be adopted, I think. Did anyone notice in 43 when we see Ashley grown up, that she has Brad's eyes? And a bit of the jaw too, Francine's face is rounder. I don't see Francine as having an affair, she's to much the loyal type.

------------------

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast