Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Well, guess what... I FOUND A COPY FOR LESS THAN $5!!!!!!! I started calling all the comic shops in Jax and lo an behold, the last one I get ahold of has one copy. They're holding it for me thru tomorrow so I'm gonna get up and get there kinda early so I can get it before somebody snipes it. Of course I'm gonna have use a tank of gas getting there and back but oh well, at least I'm finally gonna be able to read it. On a side note, now that I've gone out of my way to get this book there's a very high chance Terry will reprint it. It happens to me all the time, I shell out a load of cash or go out of my way to find a book and it gets reprinted a month later. Case in point: Crisis on Infinite Earths HC. I shell out the 100 smackers for it because DC swore up and down they'd never print it in SC form since it would cost too much to produce. Well, they did a year later. *sigh* Oh well, at least if Terry reprints M&P more people will be able to read it.

------------------

Iris
    I just have to reply!

I used to live in J'ville, and when Molly and Poo came out, Donny at Universe of Superheroes was lovely enough to save me a copy. He also GAVE me the first calender, for my birthday. I do miss that store frown

------------------
    Iris
    ~~~~~~~~~
    I'm hardcore!-Bubbles

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Yeah, Universe is great, it's where I get my comics from now. Donny & James rock! Actually Donny got a new job, at Citibank I believe, but he still works at Universe in the mornings... gotta love those guys wink But anyhoo, back to the original topic, I did get Molly and Poo, actually I also picked up #33 and Strangers Too #2 & 3. Still haven't had a chance to read them but I'll post here again after I do and let ya know what I think of 'em. After flipping through Molly and Poo it looks very good, I like the format. Are there any other books that have never been reprinted into TPBs like #14 & 33? Later Strangers smile

------------------

Inactive Member Chaos Butterfly's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

While this thread is running I just have to say I really enjoyed Molly and Poo although I had to read it twice before I could figure out what was going on. Then I lent it to a friend and she lost it. mad I asked most of the comic vendors in NZ at the Armageddon Con and none of them had it. frown But a big thankyou to Tony Gibson the comic crusader at Gotham comics NZ, he picked me up a copy when he went to the San Diego Comic Con. biggrin

------------------
    Talent just defines what you do, it doesn't define what you are. Deep down, I mean. When you know what you are, you can do anything. - Rincewind the Wizzard, Discworld.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Smile

I was lucky enough to have a lovely comic store owner who kept on the lookout for all yummy SiP things... he gave me Molly & Poo at cover price smile

------------------
    "The hardest thing in this world is to live in it" Buffy, The Gift

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Lightbulb

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="comic sans ms, jester, Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Katchoo Prime:
    Are there any other books that have never been reprinted into TPBs like #14 & 33? Later Strangers smile

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

There is also the Lyrics and Poems issue. It reprints all the lyrics and poems that have been published in otehr STP issues. Not sure when it came out (about a year ago?) and not sure if it ever appeared in a tpb.

------------------
    The ninja lesbian milk getter.
    Take the time to look up at the moon and stars.
    Clicking on that banner keeps Hostboard alive. Please help by clicking once
    a day.

ChatterBox

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

It didn't appear in any TPB. I bought the issue, but to be honest it wasn't that special. Just a collection of stuff we've already seen. Maybe I'm just not die-hard enough tho'. wink

------------------
    nolite te bastardes carborundorum

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Exclamation

Look, here's the tale in a nutshell: Molly Lane types in her NY apartment a Victorian tale for her editor Ben. Her husband Dr. Michael Fleming has his poker buddies over, including Brian Podgett. There are fictitious versions of the above in her story, in which 'Podgett' is faking his blindness and scheming with someone named Poo to kill 'Fleming' and frame 'Molly'. When Molly stops writing, she discovers she's murdered her husband. Thuh End!

------------------

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12