Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: manuals

  1. #1
    Inactive Member motion's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 16th, 2002
    Posts
    31
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I know I'm probably dreaming here, but does anyone know where I can get a manual for a Chinon 806 SM/Direct Sound camera. And while I'm dreaming, how about a place to download it.
    Thanks

  2. #2
    HB Forum Moderator Alex's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 29th, 2000
    Posts
    11,383
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    http://www.marriottworld.com/stock/instrstock.htm

    I think you have to have it mailed to you, and you'll have to pay.

    But they appear to have it.

  3. #3
    Inactive Member motion's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 16th, 2002
    Posts
    31
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Thanks.
    I'm getting in touch with them now.

  4. #4
    HB Forum Moderator Alex's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 29th, 2000
    Posts
    11,383
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    In the meatime, feel free to ask your questions on this forum.

    it might be better if you start a new topic post with the name of the Super-8 camera included. If time is of the essence, once they have processed your order, (meaning they have your money) I wonder if they would be willing to fax you a copy of the manual until you get the real copy.

  5. #5
    HB Forum Moderator Alex's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 29th, 2000
    Posts
    11,383
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Thanks for being considerate of others and starting a new topic that has a topic title that matches your specific question.

    http://www.hostboard.com/cgi-bin/ult...ic&f=405&t=456

    (I assume that's why your response just above me is empty now.)

    Not only can the forum help you now, but down the road should anyone else purchase a camera just like yours they can "search" the forum archives and get precise information. [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]

  6. #6
    HB Forum Moderator Alex's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 29th, 2000
    Posts
    11,383
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Here is another resource for Super-8 Camera Manuals.

    Camera Manuals

  7. #7
    Inactive Member cameraguy's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 28th, 2001
    Posts
    831
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Cool



    <font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ August 30, 2003 05:06 AM: Message edited by: cameraguy ]</font>

  8. #8
    Inactive Member Mike Buckles's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 7th, 2002
    Posts
    614
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Sob...no Bell and Howell ms45 on that site..oh well, nice resources anyway,guys!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •