-
March 4th, 2003, 01:52 PM
#11
Inactive Member
I remember an episode of the Partridge Family where they made a super 8 movie...part of the show centered around the fact they wanted to screen their movie for as many people as possible..so they went to a drive in movie, and projected it from the car!! Also, their credits were handwritten on a roll of toilet paper...pulled down a bit at a time by hand! Very funny episode.
-
March 4th, 2003, 01:53 PM
#12
Inactive Member
I like those stills from the Brady bunch..very clear and colorful! Hey Greg, where's the tripod??? The finished footage looked awfully still for a handheld shot!!!
-
March 4th, 2003, 09:50 PM
#13
Inactive Member
Greg doesn't drink coffee, smoke, or use other stimulants, so his hands are pretty steady.
I want that shirt... green plaid and short sleeves... nice.
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks