Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 14 of 14

Thread: Stripping!

  1. #11
    mcarter4121
    Guest mcarter4121's Avatar

    Post

    The Keystone A-9 cameras come both ways.

    The Keystone Criterion A-9 has a single perf sproket wheel.

    The Keystone A-9 has a double perf sproket wheel.

    They look like round ended bricks or straight sided ovals.

    ------------------

  2. #12
    eddie
    Guest eddie's Avatar

    Post

    thanks for the info...

    I wonder if filing of the unused teeth would work......

    Cheers

    ------------------

  3. #13
    mattias
    Guest mattias's Avatar

    Post

    filing the teeth could work i guess, but replacing the wheels would be better, and probably easier. you won't really get a super-16 tranport this way, since you'll probably still get scratches in the soundtrack area, but you might be able to use single perf without jams. the gate accepts single perf, right? no weird four pin registration or so?

    /matt

  4. #14
    eddie
    Guest eddie's Avatar

    Post

    Not as far as I know thanks. I can check.

    filing it was partly a joke. I might see if I can get replacement wheels as you say.

    Its just that getting hold of standard 16 film is harder than I thought it would be.

    Cheers


    ------------------

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •