Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: processing

  1. #1
    Inactive Member oldasdirt's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 31st, 2003
    Posts
    362
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    What lab has some really good processing deals on super 8 reversal?I just shot my first roll of super 8 film in about 5 years testing my camera.Anyone offer cheap processing of test rolls?In the past I've used Alpha Cine,Forde,Movielab in NY and Bono.Bono is closest to me as far as I know.I'm in Florida.

  2. #2
    Inactive Member cameraguy's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 28th, 2001
    Posts
    831
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    For B&W you may want to look at Film and Video Services located in Minneapolis. They have the cheapest price I know of but I have never used them myself.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •