Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 14

Thread: Trailer

  1. #1
    Inactive Member windowslaws's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 9th, 2004
    Posts
    6
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    hello again. got some feedback a while ago regarding the website for our feature film.

    so i've made some changes and there is now a proper trailer and various nehind the scenes clips. and a shit load of stills.

    knock yourself out. which some of you may want to do after watching the stuff! not sure!

    anyway: http://www.behindtomorrow.com

  2. #2
    Inactive Member Vertino's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 9th, 1999
    Posts
    388
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    After the last time I went to your Tomorrow website - I thought it was cheesey! So wasn't sure how your trailer was gonna turn out.

    I'm glad I did watch it - because although some of the titles are trying to be "too hollywood" - the trailer itself is good - now I'm interested in seeing the finished movie! [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]

    In the shot with the main guy on the mobile, looking out to the sea - whats the flashing?
    is it lightening? or something done in post-?

  3. #3
    Inactive Member windowslaws's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 9th, 2004
    Posts
    6
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    cheers mate.

    as a side note. we are holding a premiere of the film December 20th in Windsor.

    if anyone here is interested in coming along let me know. i don't expect anyone but i thought i would extend an invite.

    nice one

    oh and the flashing is in post

    <font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ November 24, 2004 02:15 PM: Message edited by: windowslaws ]</font>

  4. #4
    Inactive Member Vlad the Impaler's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 3rd, 2001
    Posts
    334
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    have to say it looks a lot better than your previous posts...

    What impressed me the most was the sound of the dialogue... How did you record it?

    Also, I felt the music was a little cheesy in the first half (not the music itself just the instruments... very synthy and didn't fit to the feel of the shots)

    But all in all, made me want to watch more...!

  5. #5
    Senior Hostboard Member deanl's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 29th, 2000
    Posts
    1,082
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Hey there.

    Hmmm... Yeah. It's all very polished. It looks and sounds Good job man.

    But I have zero idea of what the movie is about or even what kind of movie it might be.

    With the all the flashy graphics, sound and music you seem to be selling me some kind of spooky Sixth Sense kind of psychological thriller/horror story but all the footage you show and dialog we hear just sounds like some kind of strait laced relationship drama.

    I dunno.

    You got a synopsis for this flick? I would be interested in finding out what it's actually about.

    I also agree with the guy above. The dialog sounded great.

    So what's the skinny? What did you shoot on? How long is the flick? How long did it take to shoot? How many people worked on it? How much did it cost?

    Despin out.

  6. #6
    Inactive Member twister!'s Avatar
    Join Date
    June 24th, 2001
    Posts
    1,034
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    It does look very good.

    The only criticism being - as others have mentioned - it doesn't give an idea of what the film is actually about. The typography doesn't seem that appropriate - it suggests a cheesy american blockbuster which it isn't.

    But apart from that - well done. [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]

  7. #7
    Inactive Member jb_617's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 11th, 2004
    Posts
    769
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Sorry but I got bored waiting for it to download. 10.1Mb for a 110 second trailer seems a bit extreme. What codec are you using?


    -----------------------

    Or a pony. That would be really cool. I'd feed it and ride it every day and look after it. But we only have a small garden and I don't know anything about ponies. So maybe not.

  8. #8
    Inactive Member Vertino's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 9th, 1999
    Posts
    388
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    God bless broadband!

  9. #9
    Inactive Member twister!'s Avatar
    Join Date
    June 24th, 2001
    Posts
    1,034
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Yeah - took about 10 seconds on mine (well my work's) [img]wink.gif[/img]

    <font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ November 25, 2004 11:27 AM: Message edited by: Justin M. ]</font>

  10. #10
    Senior Hostboard Member miker's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 16th, 1999
    Posts
    2,621
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I'm with the other guy. The way the trailer is at the moment, it promises nothing. You could promise the same nothing in about a quarter of the running time if you ask me.

    I watched the trailer yesterday, and today I am left with nothing memorable to say. What will the kids be saying in the playground?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •