Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 13 of 13

Thread: Help!

  1. #11
    Inactive Member steven_craig's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 24th, 2001
    Posts
    337
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    two "actors" exchanging fluids wink

    ------------------
    a carefull man tries to dodge the bullets, while a happy man takes a walk!

  2. #12
    Inactive Member Generic Skinhead's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 12th, 2001
    Posts
    1,009
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Sorry Eddie-I was having a bad day when I wrote that. I know what I'm doing now guys. Thanks a lot.

    And Mr Craig, man have I heard that suggestion a lot!

    ------------------
    I can't believe I sold my image rights for a pint of Guinness!

  3. #13
    DaveHartill
    Guest DaveHartill's Avatar

    Post

    Dear Mr Skinhead

    I don't know if this will help and I'm probably leaving myself open to a slagging but I'm bored on a Friday So...How about...

    a) raindrops rolling down a window if you work at it you could possibly get some action in a reflection. If you could get the raindrops meeting somewhere down the pane.

    or

    b) Exchange - possibly a ransom exchange or some kind of deal that isn't working out but you would have to film from an obscure angle using shadows as opposed to seeing the people. Possibly a brief case with clues to the deal - money, rope, picture of family, ransom note, whatever. Then at the end have a bang and blood spray over the brief case.

    You probably won't get away with this in sticking to the brief. But hell it's a brainstorm and I'm alloud to talk bollocks.

    Chillin like a villain

    Dave

    ------------------

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •