Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 32

Thread: Youngin'

  1. #21
    Inactive Member Kathy S's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 29th, 2001
    Posts
    304
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    our Jase was into that kinda thing.

    ------------------

  2. #22
    Inactive Member Kathy S's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 29th, 2001
    Posts
    304
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I'm not clever enough to make photos appear in the text, but look at this pic- for the kinda abuse i had to put up with from rob
    http://public.fotki.com/chance1234/m...eadpeople.html


    kathy

    ------------------

  3. #23
    Inactive Member Thousanth's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 27th, 2001
    Posts
    405
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Theres nothing wrong with knives, I, myself, find them oddly arousing. Kathy you go on any play with sharp tools, don't let anyone tell you your weird.

    ------------------
    Mindless, meaningless, just wasteful.

  4. #24
    Inactive Member Thousanth's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 27th, 2001
    Posts
    405
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    There's nothing wrong with knives, I, myslef, find the oddly arousing. Kathy you go on and play with sharp tools, dont let anyone tell you off.

    ------------------
    Mindless, meaningless, just wasteful.

  5. #25
    Ralph Snart
    Guest Ralph Snart's Avatar
    My Time Table has changed.
    I have a small distribution network established in the U.S.A.
    for NTSC VHS (NOT S-VHS) or DVD amature non-pornographic, non-violent, video productions of any type.
    This is a for sale tape by tape basis.
    E-MAIL me if interested at:
    [email protected]
    Someone was bitching about not having an industry, now you do!
    This is not a get rich and famous by next thursday scam people!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    It is how you start to earn a living as an amature film maker.
    If your work stinks it is not my fault!

    Ralph Snart
    [email protected]

    ------------------

  6. #26
    Inactive Member edenrepublik's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 23rd, 2000
    Posts
    53
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I'm 14 too. Ive mae a couple of documentaries for school so far, but I just recently joined up with a couple of high-schoolers. We've just started Carolina Productions. It's a video production service, and a cheap ne at that. We've got all the same equipment as the other services, but we can undercut them by like 50% and still make one hell of a renvenue. Poop, I've forgotten what I was writing about.

    ------------------

  7. #27
    Inactive Member foolmaster's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 19th, 2001
    Posts
    118
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Im 14 too. And Im from PA too. And uhmmmmm...
    Ive made 3 shorts so far (the one alll of you bitched about: Kurtisville Killings) and also "Gangdeez" and "None Too Far Have Previaled"

    I bitched too. lol

    ------------------
    FOOLMASTER ENTERTAINMENT

  8. #28
    Inactive Member foolmaster's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 19th, 2001
    Posts
    118
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Dont call me a fuggin wierdo but I'm obsessed with knives. It's fun to hold knives to each others throats and see who backs down first. (this test doesnt last long, but it's fun?) Anyway....Am I talking to myself???

    ------------------
    FOOLMASTER ENTERTAINMENT

  9. #29
    Inactive Member edenrepublik's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 23rd, 2000
    Posts
    53
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Foolmaster- What part of PA is Tarentum in?

    ------------------

  10. #30
    Inactive Member Thousanth's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 27th, 2001
    Posts
    405
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Its right down the road from Purgatoy and between Hell and Heaven

    ------------------
    Mindless, meaningless, just wasteful.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •