Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 20

Thread: Finally!!!

  1. #1
    Inactive Member BlackArtsProductions's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 26th, 2001
    Posts
    50
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    How you all doin?
    I just wanted to say that finally after two years of planning and delays my first project is geting underway on Monday with the firts shoot. Scheduled to finish shooting on the 16th Aug, i'd like to get some footage up on the net for you all to comment on.

    Know how i can do this, I mean host wise.
    Wish me luck!
    L8rz.

  2. #2
    Inactive Member foolmaster's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 19th, 2001
    Posts
    118
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Good Luck,

    Its always great to see some new blood in this forum, I hope u have a great time shooting and working on this film, Like I said, Good Luck!



    ------------------
    FOOLMASTER ENTERTAINMENT

  3. #3
    Inactive Member Spoon boy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 24th, 2000
    Posts
    309
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Exclamation

    New blood, eh?

    Arn't you a bit of a newbie here as well,
    foolmaster? After all you have only been
    posting for under a month and your swaggering
    around as though you own the place!

    I might suggest being a little less full of
    yourself in future...

    That is all.

  4. #4
    Inactive Member Thousanth's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 27th, 2001
    Posts
    405
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Woah wait just a sec, we're not quashing Fool's right to be an egotistical manic are we? I mean thats just wrong.

    ------------------
    Thousanth
    THOUSANTH ENTERTAINMENT
    AND PRODUCTIONS.
    "A good director elevates his film above all limitations placed on it...above its genre, script, acting and production. A good director IS the film."

  5. #5
    Inactive Member nextspielberg's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 12th, 2001
    Posts
    73
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    fool master, I've been on this board longer than you have and I still consider myself a new member.

    Who ever just posted above is right, you don't have to be so full of yourself.


  6. #6
    Inactive Member IrishActor's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 3rd, 2000
    Posts
    22
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Just forget whatever next wannabe speilberg says. He's ugly and can't read good. But he will be the next speilberg and make wonderfull movies like A.I. ha ha ha ha

  7. #7
    Inactive Member nextspielberg's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 12th, 2001
    Posts
    73
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Remember, if you need filmmaking advice take it from the irish mechanic above.

    Irish actor, sorry that acting stint in hollywood never worked out. keep dreaming.

  8. #8
    Inactive Member Generic Skinhead's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 12th, 2001
    Posts
    1,009
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Christ! I'm the only Irishman in here! Got it?

  9. #9
    Inactive Member Them1tch's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 15th, 1999
    Posts
    144
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Red face

    This mean I'm and Oldie??

  10. #10
    Inactive Member marti-c's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 19th, 2000
    Posts
    298
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I have a hunch that foolmaster is a long serving member of this forum under another username planted to stir up the shit but not taking the stick under his usual username..................just a thought

    marti

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •