No Awwex, how could YOU lose!

"Just" - OPJ-style
    Rubbish intro
    Rubbish verse
    Rubbish chorus
    Rubbish verse
    Rubbish chorus
    ---------------------
    WOW! The solo sounds mint - that 'guitarslinger' is shithot!

Rubbish
    Rubbish etc etc yadda yadda

END.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#DDDDDD"><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by the new kid:

i was way funnier than you carl, and as your post didnt matter to anyone, surely mine was a better post on humour grounds.
    </font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>
    so true

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I think the local bands should beat the crap out of them....whiny little pussies.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

indeed

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

local bands by their very definition are not very good. as soon as a band is good, providing they work as hard as a "good" band should, they begin to get the recongnition they deserve and move away from the "local" area. then they are no longer what i would call local.
    tNAS is a perfect example, theyre no longer a local band because theyve bothered to go out, get around and put some effort into being a band, not sitting on the internet sporting bullshit politics or saying that other bands are crap.
    this is what u need to do, not make yourself feel better about your band not being very good by convincing yourself that on a scale of "local bands" youre not that bad. that scale is pointless.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

It's all pretty funny really if you don't like the music you can have fun by slagging them off. It's all good fun really, everyone loves someone making an arse out of themselves, and everyone loves to take the piss out of people who take themselves seriously, I kinda like the idea that there are shit bands, it makes me feel Good about myself. I'd like to thank these "Losers" for making my life worth living, thankyou very much indeed [img]smile.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

hahah today I found out that Jets For Kids are no longer doing the inME gig, but now PMA are

hahhah!

oh, and inME refuse to play on the same stage as the local bands and are bringing two support acts with them and want the local acts to play on a seperate stage..

whooo! what a way to go you jackasses!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#DDDDDD"><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by garlicbread:
    hahah today I found out that Jets For Kids are no longer doing the inME gig, but now PMA are

hahhah!

oh, and inME refuse to play on the same stage as the local bands and are bringing two support acts with them and want the local acts to play on a seperate stage..

whooo! what a way to go you jackasses!
    i clicked reply instinctively, but i really have no comment to make. its all been said over the past year or so.
    this is so fucking pointless

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

heheh good points ed

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#DDDDDD"><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by kurts ghost:
    why dont both controlfreak "spin offs" just shut up slagging each other ALL THE TIME. you both sound like a bunch of drunken old women, let your fucking music do the talking.

Agreed.