Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I haven't commented much just taken in what others have been saying & have felt too confused to really add anything that would make sense.

Now simply let me agree with Michelle's comment. Just as well I now rely on the sincerity? of the music to form an image of Darren Hayes, other sources completely tarnished forever. With the exception of mainly this board and the friends I've made here I wish I'd never discovered the online world of Darren Hayes.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Originally posted by Juliet10:
    There was a time when I would have cared that they'd communicated with the fans, but I'm beyond all that now and it's a case of it being too little, too late.

Oh and Kat's right, Tracey has done very little to help with Darren's image, as far as I'm concerned.

Michelle

xx
    <font size="3" face="Tempus sans ITC, Papyrus,Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Yep, same here. It's quite liberating actually to realise that I honestly don't care anymore about anything related to DH. Sure, it was great fun while it lasted but it's of absolutely no importance, relevance or interest to me now. [img]smile.gif[/img]

However, I do still like (some of) his music and will always love SG.

<font color="#000000" size="1">[ July 20, 2005 09:42 AM: Message edited by: Twizzle ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Can I also add seeing as I'm having a cleansing moment, apart from Darkness, I Like The Way and Light I don't like TTATS!

<font color="#000000" size="1">[ July 20, 2005 10:29 AM: Message edited by: BarbT ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I still adore my SG albums Terry and still play them very often, especially Affirmation. I also love Spin. I guess I haven't evolved with him (or perhaps it's the lack of real music accompanying the songs) What truly spoils TTATS for me is Popular, it totally ruins the flow.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I neglected to upload Popular, Void [img]graemlins/gulp.gif[/img] , L&A and that other weedy song (*thinks: what was it called?* erm....... Gah! I can't remember the title but I think it was the last track on TTATS)when I put TTATS on my iPod and you'd be surprised how much better it sounds without them! [img]wink.gif[/img] LOL Mind you, I still tend to skip most of the tracks that I did upload!

I've only got about 4 tracks from Spin too but that about all that I like from it.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

LOL well I do LOVE TTATS I have to keep true to that. Its exactly my kind of album lyrically speaking.

I of course adore worship and completely respect the greatness of my SG albums.

as someone once said on SG board with reference to the Matrix "there is no spin" LOL

As Michelle said it is too little too late. Of course I care in that I comment and I am stil around on differing boards. But I dont care in that it doesnt really matter to me what they do or dont do anymore. Its completey up to them. I may or may not comment on things as I see fit. But for me personally it doesnt affect me as such. If anyone gets shat on in the future do not be suprised.. we warned ya LOL

Kat

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Originally posted by Kattitude:
    ... If anyone gets shat on in the future do not be suprised.. we warned ya LOL

Kat
    <font size="3" face="Tempus sans ITC, Papyrus,Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">LMAO! happy07

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345