Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Wink

Just missed you lots so I had to drop by to check in and make a pest of myself. [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Barb I hope you have been keeping the Freddo's chilled while I was gone!! I suppose you are into those new exciting looking Kit Kats. [img]smile.gif[/img] How are the girls?? I feel so guilty for not keeping in touch... [img]frown.gif[/img] Lara is back on Tobramyacin again (day2).. hoping this will keep her out of Royal Hobart so fingies crossed.

I've been gossip deprived so please fill me in!! My little pack of hobbits have been keeping me so busy that I sort of fell off the net so to speak. We started homeschooling this year so that has been a full time affair as you can imagine. Hubbie got me into World of Warcraft... wonderful online game, a very addictive game dammnit that we can only play in the wee hours of the morning when the kids are asleep. Never enuf time!!!

I went on holiday to Brisbane a couple of weeks ago. First time since I was 11 [img]smile.gif[/img] Didn't do the "tour" to Logan or anything like that. lol! Hoping to go back up in a few weeks to take my Dad home (he lives there) and then fly back.

Well I should go.. You all better be well and having a great time. Missed ya's!!!!!

~Julie

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Hi Julie [img]smile.gif[/img] Great to see you!

No Freddos sorry but how about red tulip easter eggs, lol?

Kristy was dx with pseudomonas just over a month ago, spent 2 weeks in hosp on iv and now home on 3 months inhaled antibiotics, not Tobramyacin (Tobi) though they used that inhaled in hosp (she can't have iv tobi anymore...long story). Sorry to hear Lara's on Tobi too, hope she hasn't grown anything evil! Kristy is just about back at school full time and dancing. Nicky has started Uni doing Bachelor of Education and is so grown up, has her own car and still working part time, busy girl whoops young lady!

Home schooling...gawd gives you a medal! I hope it all goes well and you manage to get a break at some stage of the day.

Gossip...well nothing changes I guess is the easiest way to put things, you might be interested in the exciting news for Aussies topic, this aussie is not excited, lol.

Glad you enjoyed your holiday in Brissie! We were in the Gold Coast for a week end of Jan, fabulous time.

Glad you're ok, was thinking of posting a letter to you via CF association Tassie.

<font color="#1175B5" size="1">[ March 29, 2006 01:32 AM: Message edited by: BarbT ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Howdy Ho!

Great to see you back. We can always do with a friendly visit here

Plus we are kind of addictive.

As Barb said nothings changed.. not in this world anyways.

Kat

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Hiya Julie! [img]biggrin.gif[/img] Lovely to see you again. [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

Yep, you caught 'us' at a busy time - it's not always this buzzing on the good ole SOS! [img]wink.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/party.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

WOW Julie I havent seen you around in sooo long its so nice to see you posting again [img]smile.gif[/img] Dont know if you remember but my Noah was born around the same time as Lara and we used to talk about them heaps do u remember??? Can you believe they are 3 already how time flies ..
    Anyway I hope Lara improves and dosent have to go back to hospital
    take care
    hugs
    Dee

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Hi Julie [img]smile.gif[/img]

I've missed you as well and I've thought of you and wondered how you're doing.

Michelle

xx