Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 21 to 25 of 25

Thread: Portsmouth

  1. #21
    salomeuk
    Guest salomeuk's Avatar

    Post

    Just to say, this might be a total coincidence....but you know how Darren makes eye contact with people as he's singing? Well on Friday he held eye contact with me a couple of times - both times during Good Enough. Not in any other song....

    Ok, the relevance of this is that in one of the letters I gave him, I thanked him (amongst other things) for teaching me to value myself as I am and not care about what other people think of me - and that I found my self-esteem after listening to his music. Now as I say, this could well be coincidence...otoh, it might just prove he read the letters! I choose to delude myself into believing the latter option, lol!

    <font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ October 13, 2002 11:18 AM: Message edited by: salomeuk ]</font>

  2. #22
    Twizzle
    Guest Twizzle's Avatar

    Post

    Hey Sue, firstly great pix at the M&G (he looks fab in a Pompey FC shirt doesn't he? LOL) - Joanna is a doll and you looked very glam indeed. Secondly, I don't think it was a coincidence that he was looking at you - he probably DID mean to [img]smile.gif[/img]

    (I'm sure he was looking at me last night too, just before he NEARLY sang in falsetto. One look from me and he decided against it!! [img]wink.gif[/img] LMFAO)

  3. #23
    DarrensPassion
    Guest DarrensPassion's Avatar

    Post

    <BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#ccccff"><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Twizzle:
    Hey Sue, firstly great pix at the M&G (he looks fab in a Pompey FC shirt doesn't he? LOL) - Joanna is a doll and you looked very glam indeed. Secondly, I don't think it was a coincidence that he was looking at you - he probably DID mean to [img]smile.gif[/img]

    (I'm sure he was looking at me last night too, just before he NEARLY sang in falsetto. One look from me and he decided against it!! [img]wink.gif[/img] LMFAO)
    </font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>

    *thinks he was looking at both of us actually but couldn't decide* [img]tongue.gif[/img]

    Janie xx

  4. #24
    Inactive Member Ivana's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 8th, 2002
    Posts
    2,229
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I'm sure he was looking at me last night too, just before he NEARLY sang in falsetto. One look from me and he decided against it!! [img]wink.gif[/img] LMFAO
    ************

    LMAO That's just too funny! I almost spit my drink when I read it [img]smile.gif[/img]

  5. #25
    salomeuk
    Guest salomeuk's Avatar

    Post

    <BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#ccccff"><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by DarrensPassion:


    *thinks he was looking at both of us actually but couldn't decide* [img]tongue.gif[/img]

    Janie xx
    </font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>

    LOL! *thinks he might need that squint checking out in that case*! [img]wink.gif[/img]

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •